DNA Test

So this is like 5 field trip one shots in one so I'll mark new stories with *********

**********

Spider-Man goes on missions with the Avengers but they don't know his identity and that Peter Parker is Loki's son and has the ability to shape shift. Not even Thor know Loki has a son (Peter knows he is Loki's son).

...

The tour guide, Ann, leads us towards a lab.

I can't stop freaking out.

What if they recognize my voice?

Ann pushes open a door to a lab and we all follow in. I have been in Tony's lab multiple times but just as Spider-Man. The lab is modern and fancy but still nothing compared to Tony's. In the corner is the little pad with large computer screen hooked up too.

It is the DNA tester Tony, Bruce, and I made. Luckily I was able to escape getting my DNA tested then.

The class starts to gasp as all of the Avengers appear from a different door and walk into the lab smirking.

"Hello kids, you know who we are right? That's what I though. Anyway this lab specializes in..." I try to hid the roll in my eyes as Tony begins to talk. I zone out though as he describes what happens in this lab and Stark Industry in general. Thor swings his hammer back and forth by his leg and I can't help but wish.

I haven't seen my dad in 10 years and I miss him so much. He has been leaving notes and Asgard treasures behind in my room but that still isn't the same as actually seeing him. After New York I was devastated and I would barley eat talk or leave my room. Then while I was at school he wrote me a note explaining that he was under Thanos' control and I forgave him instantly.

I hear footsteps walk towards the room and the door opens.

"Thor..." I hear an all to familiar voice. I gasp and keep my eyes locked on him and I am frozen in my spot.

"L-Loki..." I gasp out drawing the attention Avengers. A flash of amazement flashes across Dad's eyes but then he quickly composes himself and shakes his head slightly.

Do not give away anything.

I quickly close m mouth.

"U-um sorry I-I'm j-just a b-big fa-fan Mr. Loki sir..." I say trying to sound the best like an starstruck boy even though I don't have to act much.

Tony smirks and shrugs. Thor pats Loki back.

"I'm honored," Dad says trying to keep the awe out of his voice as much as he can.

"Alright so next we will be doing a DNA test... It will say if you have any superpowers and also both of your parents names," Bruce says motioning towards the machine.

Of course.

I share a quick glance with Dad.

We're screwed.

Flash runs up to the machine first (of course) and places his finger on the scanner, almost instantly the results start to be read off.

"Eugene Thompson, no superpowers, parents: Molly and Bill Thompson,"

Frick Frack.

Ned goes through and his results are the same as everyone else.

No super power.

Normal parents.

"What you waiting for kid?" Natasha asks curiously.

"I-I d-don't th-think I want to," I say very quietly causing all the Avengers (besides dad) to look at me very confused.