Inmate [1]

This is very very loosely based off of Stranger Things (You don't need to watch it   nor do you need to have an understanding of the show)

Not a crossover

- Mentions of Suicide 

[][][]

Peter Parker, 16 years old, committed suicide on October 3rd, 2019. His body was found by the police in an alleyway, he had a knife in his hands and several wounds on his body. No other information was released by the police or by his family. 

When May got the call she could hardly believe it, her nephew was one of the happiest people in the world. Her nephew was never able to lie to May, he told her everything and anything. And if not her Tony or Ned. When she asked to see the body, to get confirmation, it dined. The body was too wounded to be shown. 

All of the Avengers attended the funeral, most of his class did too. There was a closed casket, they couldn't even look at him. May couldn't see her nephew, basically son, for the last time. Nor could Tony see his son for the last time. 

It was hard to say who took it worse. After May started work again, she worked for over 12 hours and when she was home she would lie in bed until work the next day. She blamed herself for everything, for not being there. 

Tony locked himself in the lab and would only let Pepper in every other day, he barely ate and didn't sleep. The only thing he drank beside the water Pepper forced down his throat was beer. He could hardly stand it, Peter gave Tony another chance and Tony wishes he could do the same for Peter. 

Ned was having a hard time too. They were brothers in every way except for biological. He would sit in the back of the class, never talking, never doing his work. He would lay in his bed only eating when his mom forced him too. He threw all of his Star Wars stuff into a box and shoved it under his bed and he hadn't watched the movies since October 3rd. 

It had been almost a month. 

Tony came out of the lab every once and awhile. 

May went out with her friends once. 

Ned hung out with MJ twice after school. 

But it still wasn't the same because Peter is gone. 

[][][] 

It was dark, the only light coming from the little light in the hallway. 

The door of the cell was only bars so one could see through them. The cell or more of a cement box was just big enough to sit with one's feet straight out. There head skimming the ceiling ever so slightly. 

On occasion, some food was slid in between the bars as well as a glass of water. The boy in the cell would scarf it down quickly, probably too quickly. 

There were only two things he could do. 

His least favorite was to count the number of times the light flickered, sometimes it would hurt his neck because he had to cran it to be able to see out of his cell. 

His favorite was to stare at his bare feet and count the number of toes he had, then the number of fingers, then his legs and his arms. 

It was the only thing to remind him he was still alive. 

1

2

3

4

5

5

4

3

2

1

All of his toes were there. 

He'd do the same thing with his fingers and then his arms and legs. Over and over again. 

He already went insane. He couldn't remember his name, he could hardly remember what happens outside of his cell. 

Was everyone in a cell? 

What do other people in their cell?

His hair was an unruly mess and his eyes were empty. One day, when he got to counting his legs he stopped and decided he needed a name. Everyone has a name, right? No one really talked to him and he didn't talk to anyone so he didn't need to use one. 

But it would pass the time. 

He didn't know any names at all though, so he decided to use a word. A word that he hears the guards outside his cell say. 

Insasse. The boy didn't know what that meant but he didn't mind. 

It was his name after all.