In-Laws again

I had a lot of fun writing the last chapter and wanted to do another one right away! I know none of the timelines makes sense (events, characters age and such) but just go with it. I updated 3 times today, one of which was 2700 words and the other that is 3000 words
...

After a couple of days, Tony and Pepper told Happy what had happened. Happy is mad... furious. 

After a couple of weeks Tony and Pepper 'got over it' (as in stopped thinking about it. Peter being the adorable innocent kids he forgets about it and couldn't wait for the next time he could hang out with his grandparents. 

Tony and Pepper would have called Mrs. and Mr. Potts, but they both decided that would make matters worse, as Mrs. Potts is a very sensitive person and often doesn't realize what she said. However, if anything happens like this again, she will definitely have a very angry that with Mr. and Mrs. Stark... that's for sure. 

...

One month later it is almost Thanksgiving. Right after the incident and the diner, Pepper and Tony invited everyone to the tower for dinner, along with the Avengers that aren't going home to family, Steve, Bucky, Natasha, and Bruce. Thor and Clint were invited too but Clint was going home to his family (understandably) and Thor has some big party on Asgard (It surprised the Avengers that they celebrated Thanks Giving because it is a United States holiday). Natasha was currently on the floor laying next to Steve, both playing with the curly browned haired boy. 

"Hey, guys!" Pepper said walking in the room, "Tomorrow my family is coming (The Avengers know about the whole situation) around 1 so would you all be able to help me get ready? My parents are clean freaks and analyze everything I do... also we have to make the food, Steve can you help with that? We have to make the food because my mom says it's inhumane to not make homemade food for holidays, even though over half the population doesn't... um yeah," Natasha stood up from the floor and put a hand on the uncharacteristically panicked Pepper. 

"It'll all be ok, Pepper, we will all help you," She smiled. Tony walked in the room with oil (at least that's what Pepper thought it was) smeared on his face. He walked over to Pepper and gave her a small kiss on the lips (Pepper then pushed him away) and walked over to Peter who smiled happily on the floor. He handed a Winter Soldier toy to his dad. 

"You be Uncle Bucky!" The adults chuckled slightly at the kid. 

"Why can't I be myself?" Tony asks smirking slightly at the smaller iron-man toy in Peter's hand (Tony insist it doesn't look like him).

"Because Iron-man is the best superhero and I want to be just like him!" Peter exclaims pointing a small finger towards his dad. Tony's heart melts at the proudness in the little boy's eyes and voice. Steve smiles at Tony and then at Peter, and Pepper looks like she is on the verge of tears (of happiness of course) and Natasha silently smirks. 

...

The next morning came too quickly for all the adults, but to slowly for Peter. When he woke up he bounced down to the kitchen in his Iron-Man onesie with his Captain America stuffed animal and Avengers themed blanket (One might say that Tony bought him all that stuff to boost his ego, but in reality, Peter begged Tony and Pepper to buy it for him). Tony smiled at the boy and walked over to him, picking him up and giving his forehead many kisses. Peter squealed happily. 

"Good morning Uncle Steve, Uncle Bruce, Uncle Bucky, and Aunt Nat," Peter said happily waving at all of them. They responded by saying something along the lines of 'Good morning kid'. Tony set Peter down at the table and he began to devour his pancakes faster than a Grandpa with enhanced metabolism after a mission. 

Once he was done, Tony gave him a bath and then Peter picked out an Avengers shirt and a pair of jeans that he wanted to wear today to show off his amazing family (his words not Tony's). Just as Tony finished putting on Peter's left sock he heard the ding of a doorbell and commotion of people entering their house. Peter squealed in excitement and ran (more like slid) all the way to the kitchen. Tony followed behind and a slower pace.