Too Much

Request
Peter is Tony's Biological Kid.
Peter isn't spider man.
...
Everyone loves Peter... Besides the people that didn't.
Peter sat on the couch staring blankly at the TV.
His dad had been gone far to long. He has been gone for 1 month. Happy agreed to watch over Peter, but Happy had to go drive some celebrity to the airport which was 2 hours away (idk). So Peter is left all by himself.
"Hey FRIDAY, when Will Happy be back?" Peter asked. His answer was met with silence. Fun. He couldn't even ask her to play despatsito. That's a L.
Peter sighed and flopped his face into the pillows next to him.
Peter sighs and wishes something interesting would happen to him... like in movies and books
...
I blink the sleep out of my eyes. The window charters and men dressed in black come in.
"Hi guys!" I say win a big wave. One of the men grabs my arm and pulls me behind him.
"Ow! That's not very nice!" I exclaim. The other man looks down at me.
"Shut up boy!" I put my free hand over my chest.
"I take offense to that. How dare you assume my gender!" Now we are on the side of the building. I look down and see the small figures below is. "It's a pretty sigh aye?" I say and get no response. "Uhh you guys are being a bit rude!" I say.
The ground quickly comes closer and then a black van comes into view.
"My only question... why is everything you own black... what wrong with cyan?" I chirp and walk along with them to the car.
"Shut up Stark, no one asked to hear your opinion!" The man boomed as he shoved me into the car.
I climb up so I'm in between the seats. The men opens the door,
"Hey mate!" I yell. The guy rolls his eyes. Some people don't have manners. The one man sits in the drivers seat and the other in the passengers seat. I poke the driver.
"Where are we going?" He doesn't respond. I poke his cheek.
"Where are we going?" I repeat it several more times while poking him. The man grit his teeth and gave s side glare to his partner.
"Hey! It's not nice to leave people out!" I say.
"SHUT UP OR I WILL KILL YOU!" I wince slightly at the noise.
"Sir, with all do respect Boss wants the kid alive." The other man says. Perfect.
"It's not nice to yell." I say in a quiet voice.
"What's your name? You like a Phil, or maybe a Bob?" I say in my normal voice.
"Gosh dang it (oop he said a bad language word) shut the f-" I cut him,
"I'm sorry sir, where you about to say a bad language word?" I have to bite my lip to keep from laughing.
"YOU KNOW WHAT!" The man yells and slams on the break jolting me forward.
"No, no sir I do not know what," the man turns towards me with a red face.
He swerved the car around so we are headed back home.
"For kidnappers your not doing such a good job," I say casually and look at my nails.
"Shut. Up." I roll my eyes.
"Wow you really do have quite the potty mouth," I say and poke his arm. The Tower comes into view. The man grabs my arm and shoves me out of the car door.
"Well bye to you too!" I yell and then begin to run into my home.
...
As I enter the commons room I see a group of people pacing around the room looking worried. Dad. It's dad!
I run up to him and give him a big hug. He jumps.
"What happened to the window, and where where you? Did someone try to kidnap you? Are you ok?"
"I'm ok dad. These guys tried to take me but... I escaped and came home!" I say proudly. Natasha raises an eyebrow.
"How come you look virtually unharmed?" She asks. Oh shoot.
"Yeah, and how come your knuckles aren't bloody? From like fighting?" Steve asks.
"Well you see I didn't fight them in that way..." everyone raises and eyebrow.
"What does that mean?" Clint asks.
"..."
"Tell us!" Bucky shouts.
"Ok fine well I annoyed them so much they brought me back." Everyone's mouth falls open and I begin to cackle and fall in the ground.
"Your joking right?"
...
Hey so I'm writing 9 request chapters now and I will open requests up after I finish and give y'all the details about that.
...
BONUS

We sit around the table and I look around. 
We are missing someone.
HAPPY!
"Guys Where is Happy?!" The table stops eating and looks at me. Then Tony shrugs.
"Eh, he'll be fine he can be pretty annoying."