In-Laws 2.0

I have two requests that will be out soon I promise :) :) 

It is like the other In-Laws but completely unrelated story. 

Peter is adopted and Spider-Man (no one knows) 

Endgame and civil war and infinity war never happened. 

...

I close my eyes and lay back down in bed, the sheets encasing me making me never want to leave my warm bed. Sun streams through the curtains but I try my best to ignore it. I hear the door open and a groan. 

"Hey, kid, it is time to get up!" He says, gently grasping the covers and pulling them down from my face. I sigh and turn over to face him with a frown on my face. Dad chuckles and ruffles my hair. "What time did you get home last night?" 

His face is stern and I look away, trying to get the covers back over my head. He doesn't let me through. 

"Maybe it was like 11:30. Or like five hours after that?" I say ripping the blanket from Dad's hand and covering my face with it like I was before. 

"Peter... I told you that we have people coming over today." I can practically see dad's frown as the side of my bed dips where he presumably sits down.  I just groan in response, "Rember, Pepper's parents are coming with her sister and her kids, they've never met you before Pete," Dand continues gently rubbing my side. 

I wince slightly as his hand runs over an injury from last night and then hold still hoping he doesn't notice. But he does, of course he does, he is Irondad. "Peter are you ok?" I nod and burrow farther into my pillow. 

I whine as he pulls the blankets from my torso and lifts up my shirt. "Peter!" Dad gasps. I feel his arms under my legs and my shoulders picking me up. I wince at the movement and lean my head against his chest, too tired to care about anything right now. 

...

I feel a sharp poke at my side and jump, turning away from the object, "It's ok Peter, I'm just stitching up your stab wound from last night," A voice sounding like Bruce says. Oh yeah, I forgot about that. Slowly I take in the white room around me and my eyes widen, "Mom's family is coming today!" 

Bruce chuckles and puts a hand on my shoulder willing me to relax, "It's ok Peter, they aren't here yet." Sighing I sink into the pillows letting Bruce stitch me up, it doesn't hurt too much anymore. 

When he finishes he puts a large bandaids over it and pats my shoulder, "You should start being more careful, Peter, your dad is going to have a heart attack." Bruce says cleaning up the mess from my wound. "Also I was sleeping." 

I roll my eyes and sit up, earning a glare from Bruce. The door swings up and a tall man with long blonde hair walks in, setting his hammer by the door as if he were taking off his shoes. He is wearing a sweatshirt and jeans. Thor booms, "Son of Stark, I am here to aid your travel to the main floor," he walks over to the bed. 

"No, it's ok Thor, I can walk. Thank you, though," I respond quickly swiveling around on the bed. 

Thor puts a beefy hand on my shoulder, "Stark has required that I do not let you up alone," He picks me up, surprisingly carefully, probably on Dad's orders, and begins to walk out of the room. Bruce chuckles and glare at him. 

I pull my phone from the back pocket of my pajama pants and quickly take a selfie with Thor sending it to Ned. 

NED: OH MY GOSH IS THAT THOR??? YOU ARE SO AWESOME!!! TELL HIM I SAY HI!! 

"Ned says hi," I say with a smile, no longer minding that the god of thunder is carrying me. It is quite nice actually. 

"Bid Ned my greetings," 

ME: Thor bids you his greetings. 

NED: Hello Peter, this is Ned's mother, he just passed out. 

ME: Hi Mrs. Leeds, hope Ned is ok :)

I put my phone back into my pocket and enjoy the rest of my ride to the living room. Once Thor walks in I see a lady who appears to be Pepper's mom. She turns around to Pepper and says, "Peter's too lazy he can't even walk by himself?" 

I blush slightly and Pepper's face flushes a dark red. It's kind of like she 'hulked-out' except like 'momed-out'. I should make this a new folder for FRIDAY to add videos to. 

"He got stitches in his side less than twenty minutes," Pepper says in a clam yet deadly voice. Dad puts an arm around her shoulder and Mrs. Potts scoffs, but her face turns bright red as well. 

"Where would you like young Peter," Thor asks Dad in a serious voice. Dad pulls out a chair from the table and Thor walks over to set me down on it. 

"Thanks, Thor," I say with a smile. 

"No problem young Stark. Have a lovely time." Thor turns around and leaves the room, his hair swinging back and forth around his shoulders. 

Steve walks out of the kitchen and sets a few dishes on the table, he agreed to help Mom and Dad get brunch ready for us. "Thank you, Steve!" I say as he leaves. He just nods and walks out of the room. 

Mom and Dad sit down next to me, Mrs. Potts and Mr. Potts sit down next to Pepper and next to them sits Pepper's sister Ginger and her two kids Abby and Ron. Next to Ron sits Ginger's husband who looks kind of scary not going to lie. 

After we dish out the food we sit in a moment of silence and so I say, "I'm really excited to finally meet you guys, I'm sure you already know this but my name is Peter. I go to Midtown school of science and technology, where do you go?" I ask looking over to Abby and Ron. 

To my surprise, Mrs. Potts says, "They go to Rockford school of the arts." I try not to let my surprise show and continue the conversation, 

"What type of arts do you do?" I say taking another bit of my perfect scrambled eggs. 

"Why do you care so much," Mr. Potts said. My face goes red and I stutter over my words, "It's not like your actually a part of this family," I clench my teeth together and try to stop the tears threatening to fall. 

All of a sudden, all of the Avengers drop from the ceiling and come in through some doors. Dad quickly stands up and wraps his arms around my shoulder, holding my head against his chest, and whispering into my ear. I hear loud yelling and threats, but I don't really process anything. 

All of a sudden I feel a pain in my side and let out a loud grunt. A sticky liquid flows from my side and I feel Dad shift and hear him curse, quickly balling up the corner of my shirt and placing it over the opened stitches. 

"Bruce! Need help!" He says. The screaming stops for the moment and I feel beefy arms (Thor's) picking me up. 

"Get the fuck out of my house and never come back," mom demands.