Tell Me What is Wrong

Peter X Harley

They are both Juniors and live at the tower on the same floor.

Mentions of rape

...

"Hey, Darlin', " Harley says and then sighs, "You're so cute."

It was late at night and Harley was out at a party, he invited Peter of course, but the younger boy refused to go. Mostly because nobody knew they were dating and because it was Flash's party. Because of this Peter was curled up in the blankets the side of his face smushed into the pillow and his eyes wide open"Why are you still awake?" Harley asks, walking to his closet and grabbing out a pair of sweatpants and discarding his old clothes.

Peter doesn't respond. "Peter?" Harley turns around and walks closer to the bed. As he approaches he hears a small whimper muffled by the pillows, "Darlin' what's wrong?" Peter still doesn't respond, Harley can see the boy curling up farther under the covers. "Did I do something? It is about the party? Darlin'please tell me what's wrong," Harley made an effort to push the urgency out of his voice making it calm and soft.

Harley hesitently places a hand on Peter's shoulder blade and the young boy flinches so hard it was like a shock was sent through him. Harley drops his hand to his side. Peter's whimpers got louder until they turned into sobs.

Harleys heart broke as he watched little boyfriends so heartbroken and afraid. It brought tears to his eyes. Usually Peter always welcomed his touch and was able to calm down in Harley's arms, so this turn of events left Harley in uncharted territory.

"Hey, Peter, whatever it is, it's ok. Deep breath in, deep breath out. In... out, you can do it darlin'." Peter's breath started to pick up slightly and Harley panicked. Should he get Mr. Stark? What should he do? After a moment though, Peter's breath started to slow down, almost back to normal.

He flipped so he was facing Harley, but his head was still mostly pushed into the pillow, "I-I'm s-sorry," he croaked, his voice hoarse.

"You have nothing to be sorry for sweetheart," Harley said, "Is it ok if I touch you?" The curly-headed teen doesn't do anything for a moment before slowly nodding.

Harley sat at the edge of the bed and set a hand in Peter's hair and slowly carded his fingers through the soft curls. Peter closed his eyes and leaned slightly into the warm touch. "Hey, can you tell me what happened?"

Peter squeezed his eyes shut and went tense all over again. Harley kissed the top of his head, "I'll be right back, ok?"

Harley stood up from the bed and walked around to his side, once he was under the covers he slowly turned Peter so they were facing each other. He put one hand on his waist and set the other back in his hair. "You can tell me, I won't be mad or angry," Harley said placing another kiss on his boyfriend's nose.

Harley could feel the younger boy's body shudder, "C-can y-you ho-hold me?" Peter whispers. The surprised Harley, not becuase he never held Peter but beacuse Peter never actually asked, it always just happened. If anything it made Harley realize how wrong something was becuase he didn't even blush at the words.

Harley nodded and shifted so he was on his back and Peter was on top of him. Peter burried his face in the older bo's bare chest and Harley wrapped one arm tightly around him and set the other back in his hair.

It was silence for a moment before Peter spoke, "I-I was on patrol a-and there was this young boy in and ally a-and," Peter paused and Harley kissed his head, "A dr-drunk woman," Harley's heart fell as he knew what was about to come. "Th-the lady pushed-pushed," Peter stopped and sniffled, Harley could feel the tears on his chest.