Little Spider

** MJ and Peter are married and have a kid who is three years old, MJ and Peter go on a date while the Avengers watch over their baby, Ben. Request. Avengers call him little spider because he is Spider-Man son (they don't know if he has powers or not)

... 

"Thanks so much dad!" Peter exclaims and hands the little kid with curly brown hair to his dad. 

"No problem Pete." Peter grabs MJ's hand and waves good bye, they walk together out of the apartment. 

Tony hears a noise coming from the ceiling and sighs. Clint drops down from the vents. 

"It's Little Spider!" Tony rolls his eyes and sets the three year old on the floor then goes to the kitchen to grab some apple juice and gold fish. He hears pairs of footsteps walk into the room and snaps his head up. 

Bucky and Steve walk in the room and break out into big smiles once they see the little kid, "It's Little Spider!" Bucky exclaims and runs over to the little kid who is now laying on the floor and giggling. 

"Do you want some juice Ben?" The little kids nods and claps his hands in front of him laughing. Tony smiles and hands him the juice. He then grabs a couple of his favorite toys and begins playing with the little kid. Bucky, Steve, and Clint try to play with the kid too but Tony is hogging him. 

"Grandpa!" The excited boy exclaims and stands up on his chubby little legs and walks over to Tony. He throws his small hands Tony's neck. Tony puts a hand on his back and laces the other through his curly hair. 

"Ben! Can you give me a hug?" Clint asks, putting his arms out and smiling. 

"No." The sassy kid responds hugging his Grandpa tighter. Clint's mouth falls open and he puts a hand to his heart in offense. Tony, Bucky, and Steve begin to laugh at him. 

"What about us? Can you give Uncle Bucky and Uncle Steve a hug?" Steve asks in a sweet voice holding his arms out. Ben Pulls Tony even closer. 

"NO," Clint chuckles at them and Tony kisses his grandson's cheek. 

"You're all not worthy!" Tony exclaims. Clint Bucky and Steve scoff and the comment and sit on the couch. 

... 

Ben continues playing with his toy and playing with Tony until they her another set of footsteps coming into the room. 

"Ben! Come give me a hug!" Natasha exclaims and holds her arms out. 

"Don't even bother," Bucky says and sighs then places two hands on his forehead. Ben laughs and runs up to the red head while squealing. 

"HEY!" The three unworthy exclaim as Peter gives Natasha a big hug. Two tears slip out of Clint's eyes and he quickly wipes them away. 

After a while Ben lets go of Natasha jumps up and down a few times. Tony chuckles and the happy little kid. Ben jumps up one more time. 

Tony screams. 

Clint falls off his chair. 

Bucky grabs on to Steve's shoulder. 

Steve grabs onto Bucky and screams. 

Natasha also screams- but nobody mentioned it. 

They looked up onto the ceiling to find their little bubbly kid clinging to the top and laughing. 

"Oh shit! He really is a Little Spider," 

... 

"We need to call Peter," Natasha says. Ben is still clinging onto the ceiling and laughing. It has been an hour. 

"But he finally went on a date with Mj, I don't want to interrupt them," Tony exclaims and then looks back up to the ceiling in fear. 

"Come down Ben! Please?" Steve calls. 

"TONY! Ben is literally on the ceiling I think it would be ok if we called him!" Tony sighs. 

"FRIDAY, call Peter,"  

... 

MJ and I sit in out living room, we where going to go to a restaurant but then we decided to just get Chinese take out and bring it back home. Her hair tickles my chin and I smile down at her. 

"I am Ironman. I am Ironman." My phone starts to ring. Great. I sigh and pull the phone out of my pocket. 

"Yes Dad," it is hard for me to keep the annoyance out of my voice. 

"SO you see, um well... your son may or may not be hanging from the ceiling right now," 

I can feel my heart stop. 

Ben has spider powers. 

"Oh my god! Is he ok? Never mind I'll be right there," MJ is looking up at me with worried eyes. I kiss her forehead the grab her hand and pull her off the couch and into the car. 

... 

MJ and I run into the commons room. 

Ben is hanging from the ceiling, a web hanging from his hand. 

Oh my gosh. 

Oh my gosh. 

"Dada! Mama! Look!" I look over to Mj. 

"Go get him down, loser," she exclaims. Right. I jump up onto the ceiling and slowly  crawl towards my kid. 

"Hey Ben, just stay there," The little boy claps his hands together. 

My heart drops as his upper body falls down. I hear multiple gasps. Ben giggles. His feet are firmly planted on the ceiling. 

Thank god. 

I grab onto his small body and pull him off the ceiling. He grabs onto my neck and I drop from the ceiling but shoot a web to slowly lower us down to the ground. 

Once we touch the ground Everyone sighs in relief. Tony runs up to Ben and gives him a hug. He lets go as he heats Mj coming up behind him. 

"Ben!" She exclaims and pulls him into her arms.  I smile at the sight of Mj hugging our son. I put an arm around her shoulder and play with Ben's hair. 

"Hey Little Spider,"