Everything and Nothing

Request
This  is like 1048 words!!!

Shuri's POV

I sit in my lab chairs bitting my nails. In front of me I have to things pulled up.
T'Challa's suit vitals and Peters suit vitals.
My eyes are glued to the screen. Please please please.
Everything could go wrong. Everything. A chill goes down my sounds as I think of a world with out them, no more days of annoying others with Peter. No more making fun of T'Challa or hanging around with him. Nothing.
If everything goes wrong, nothing will be right.
The screen starts beeping frantically. My heart drops. I quickly type a couple codes into T'Challa's suit to keep him alive.
His heart rate speeds up, but some how parts of his suit are not functioning.
What is happening?
The erotic line describing his heart rate slowly gets lower and lower.
"NO!" I scream at the screen. Tear cloud my vision and the bold line blurs. It's going down, no bumps or curves just down.
T'Challa is dying and I can't do anything. I scream again, and more tears falls down my cheeks. Then it happens. His heart rat becomes a flat line at the bottom of the screen.
My mouth falls open and the tears stop.
My body goes numb.
I can't feel anything.
I can only think about one thing. 
Dead. Dead. Dead. Dead.
Over and over again like a broken record.
My big brother is dead.
His brown eyes burn into my brain.
He is dead.
Then it hits me like a ton of rocks. I can practically feel my heart being ripped out of my chest. And feeling of compete emptiness takes me over. 
My knees go week.
Tears fall down my cheeks.
I want to be mad.
I want to be sad.
I want to cry.
I want to scream.
But I can't I am numb, sitting on the cold hard floor of the lab.
At least Peter is still alive.
But Peter isn't my brother.
No one is. And my brother is gone. I can feel my heart being cracked down the middle again and devastation seeps into it.
The screen starts frantically beating again and again. The sound piercing through my ears and ripping apart my heart.
T'Challa is dead. But Peter can't be too.
I put my hand on the back of the lab chair and pull myself up.
The line is going up and down.
What is happening?
Immeasurable I start to cuss myself out, I could have turned on the cameras. Quickly a press multiple buttons  and a video comes up.
His red a blue suit pops against the hazel orange planet.
"Mr Stark... I don't feel soo good," He says. The camera falls foreword and the only thing I can see is the shiny red of Tony's suit.
After a while Peter is laying on the ground and I can see the orange sky.
"I don't want to go..." his high pitch voice rings through the planet.
No.
"I'm sorry..." he says. Around him I see dust flying around him and then the camera goes dark.
He is dead.
Everything happened and now I have nothing.
I slide off the chair and fall to my knees.
They are gone.
I drop my head into my hands.
Tears fall from my eyes and into my palms.
I can feel the heavy weight of the world pushing down on me, shattering not just my heart but me.
My big brother is dead.
My best friend is dead.
T'Challa will never be at my wedding to walk down the isle in place of my dad.
Peter will never be able to grow up and save any one else.
When it comes down to it the hero's are the ones that need saving.
I sob harder and the icy hand of pain and sorrow grips at my heart and tightens my chest.
The corners of my vision turn black and soon I can see nothing.
...
I blink open my eyes, partially expecting it to be a dream... hopping with everything I have that it's a dream.
But it's not.
It's the harsh reality.
My brother and best friend are dead.
What about Bucky?
Vision?
Falcon?
Steve?
Tony?
Wanda?
Bruce?
Nat?
What about everyone else?
Quickly I stand up and run- more like stumble down the hall way using the wall to keep me up.
Once I reach the entry I see the now blonde with tears streamed down her face. I quickly run up to her and into her arms.
Then I start sobbing again and so does she.
Together we fall to our knees. Still hugging.
After what feels like hours I hear more foot steps and sobs.
I look up and see a muscular man with blue and red suit on.
"Steve..." I say and take in his appearance. His eyes are red and puffy and his cheeks are streaked with tears. I look eyes with his.
And that's when I know.
Bucky is dead. I put a hand over my mouth and muffle another sob. I hear loud sobbing as trudging footsteps. Tony. He walks in the room and I quickly run up to hug him.
He puts his arms around me too.
"T'Challa too..." I whisper and my voice cracks.
"I'm sorry..." Tony says. Bruce and Thor walk in both crying as well. Loki is dead.
...
We sit in the conference room in the palace sniffling and trying to come up with a sold plan.
Pain still Incases  my heart and tightens my chest. It has been a month.
That's the thing the pain will never be gone, but I'll get used of it... hopefully.
"Shuri, can you come up with a machine to kill Thanos?" I wish. I wish with all my heart I could. Once we kill Thanos they will be back.
"I can make your suits and weapons stronger and better but you guys are the only thing that can Kill Thanos. My army can be protecting our land and your army has to protect yours, because all of you have to find Thanos and destroy him... together." The others look at each other and then back to me.
"What's the plan, Cap, I want my son and all the other back."