Secret of Love

I received 21 different ship request, there was a close call between Stony and Stucky.  It was a tie and the first person to comment on the ship on the last chapter won. 

Stucky won. 

So this has Stucky in it. 

Nobody knows who the Winter Soldier is besides Steve (obvi)

... 

Steve pushes the covers off of the bed and hears a slight grown next to him. He turns his head to find his husband flailing his arms trying to find the sheets and pull them back up to his chin the way he likes it. 

Steve smiles at him and helps cover Bucky back up and then places a small kiss on his head. Afterward, Steve proceeds to get dressed in work-out clothes. He grabs a protein bar from the small kitchen of their ranch home and jumps on his bike racing off to the tower. 

As the tower came into view, Steve thought about what him and his family were going to do that day. Peter had off of school because of a parent-teacher meeting, and Bucky being a stay at home dad did all of the shopping yesterday. Despite Steve and Bucky eating a ton of food with their enhanced metabolisms,  they only go shopping every other week. Going out of the house is hard for Bucky because he has to disguise himself. 

He is still on the run from the Government and from SHIELD but there is nothing much either of them can do. Eventually they will figure it out, but for now, Bucky is going by the name of Ryan  Buchannan, originally from Romania instead of Brooklyn. 

Not even the Avenger know about Bucky's status, and it better stay that way until Steve can think of something better. 

... 

BUCKY POV

Bucky's eyes fluttered open and he rolled towards Steve's side of the bed. Even though he knew that Steve was probably long gone he hoped that he wasn't. He laid with his face pressed into Steve's pillow for a while before pushing himself up and getting ready for the day. 

After he made breakfast for Peter, waffles and some fruit. He took his Stark Phone from his pocket and tried to figure out today's new feature, emoji's. Once he figured out which button to press, he quickly pressed the heart-eyed one and sent it to Steve. 

He slipped his phone into his back pocket as he heard feet scampering down the hallway. Bucky turned to the hall with a smile on his face. He got off the chair and swopped Peter up into his arms. The toddler beamed and wrapped his small arms around Bucky. 

"Daddy!" Peter squealed, his brown hair flopping all over. Bucky pulled the high chair out and set Peter in it. Bucky then set Peter waffle on it and special baby fork that had Captain America shields on it. 

"How'd you sleep bud?" Bucky asked giving Peter a small kiss on the forehead. 

"I had a dream about Thomas the cho-cho train giving me a ride to school!" Peter said with a smile. 

...

STEVE POV

"Hey, Capsicle!" Tony says just as I was about to leave. 

Sighing I turn around, "Yeah." 

"Where are you off to?" He responded crossing his arms. 

Steve threw the towel over his shoulder, "I have to run some errands."

"Not anymore," Tony said, "Avengers meeting with Fury. Somethings come up." 

"You can survive without me," Steve said taking another step towards the door. 

"No can do capsicle, Fury will kick all of our asses if you don't show up. Besides how important are these errands?" 

Steve pulled out his phone with a sigh and saw a heart-eyed emoji from Bucky. He tried his best not to smile and blush and sent him a quick text of what was going on. 

Then he followed Steve into the meeting, his only thought being of his family back at home. 

...

When Fury finally walked into the room he pulled up a few holograms. Steve's heart dropped.  This can't be happening. 

"The Winter Soldier. Practically a ghosts, one of the deadliest assassins ever, and asset to HYDRA. This man is dangerous and we need to keep him down." 

"With all due respect sir, I don't think he posses any threat," Steve said. His comment was met with empty stares from the rest of the room. 

Fury stepped forward throwing a stack of the paper's in front of Steve, "With all due respect Mr. Rogers, he has killed at least 50 people, that we know of." 

"He's probably dead by now," Steve countered not even glancing at the papers. 

"Wrong, he killed someone last night," Fury responded. 

"NO HE DIDN'T!" Steve said standing up from the chair, it falling over in the process. 

"What are you not telling us, Steve." Fury responded. 

That I fucked him last night, steve thought. He clenched his teeth together and tried to think of a not crazy answer. Steve noticed Fury's hand slowly moving to the gun on his wast. Shit. 

The others looked at him more than confused, Steve hardly disobeyed. 

"PAPA!" A young child squealed make everyone whip their head to the door. Steve put his hand towards Fury motioning for him to stop pulling his gun out and quickly picked up his kid. 

"Peter, what are you doing here?" Steve said concerned, hoping to god that Bucky isn't here. 

"Daddy brought me," THe room gasped and Steve's eyes widened, not caring the team found out he has a husband, but very concerned about Bucky. 

"Where is he?" Steve said in a firm voice. 

"Hey Stevie, sorry to interrupt." A familiar voice said. Steve blushed, and the Avengers launched out of their chair ready to fight at the sight of his metal arm. 

"STOP!" Steve screamed drawing the attention back to him. He quickly moved in front of his husband, handing Peter to him in the process. 

"Guys, this is my husband, Bucky, if you touch him I will kill you," 

"You're married to the Winter Soldier!?" Tony screeched.

"He was brainwashed, didn't have a choice." Steve stead, glaring at everyone. 

"Wait... Bucky, like World War ll Bucky?" Natasha asked, lowering her gun sensing no harm in the man. 

"Yes," Steve said making the room gasp again. 

"You have a lot of explaining to do, Rogers," Fury said.