Hide!

Happy Easter (If you celebrate)

..

Peter wakes up with a smile on his face and walks out into the commons to see his not-dad. Aunt May had to move for work to Flordia, she didn't want Peter to have to abandon his life and move to Flordia so she encouraged him to stay with Tony. Tony got legal rights to watch Peter but didn't fully adopt him yet. 

"Hey, Mr. Stark! Happy Easter!" Peter exclaimed when he got into the kitchen. He walked up to Tony and gave his 'not' dad a big hug. Tony smiled at the young boy and ran a hand through his hair.

"Happy Easter, Kiddo," He said, "FRIDAY told me that there may or may not be an Easter basket hidden somewhere for a certain Spider kid," Peter smiled looking up. 

"Really?" Mr. Stark  noded at the [his] kid. Peter let go of Tony and ran around the commons trying to find an Easter basket. 

After a while of looking under blankets and furniture and Tony smiling at the teen, Peter finally grinned in triumph. He pulled out the large basket with a grin. INside it was a large chocolate Easter Bunny and a ton of smaller pieces of candy. But that wasn't what made Peter's brow raise slightly and confusion to overtake him. He picked up an envelope and opened it, pulling out a thick stack of papers. 

(IDK what adoption forms look like and this is totally incorrect)

PARKER PETER B. 

Adoption by:

Old Guardian(s) signature (if applies): May Parker 

New Guardian(s) Signature: Tony Stark 

Child(s) Signature:  ______

Peter looked up, eyes wide at Tony. 

"I-I just thought... May said it was a good idea... we still have to go to court... but if you sign..." Tony trailed off slightly becoming red. 

"I'm sorry Mr. Stark..." Peter said putting a frown on his face. 

A tear fell out of corner of his eye. Out of no where Peter lost himself into his arms. 

"Just kidding. I wanted to see how much you really wanted this... I love you dad," Peter gushed. 

Tony wrapped his arms around his kid, "Peter... never- never... don't- I love you too kid," 

...

So for Arrow... 

I decided... 

I'm going to... 

discontinue it. I'm really sorry I just didn't know were to take it from there. 

JK I'M TURNING IT INTO A BOOK!!!!