One House Two House Me House Safe House

Please leave comments. I love hearing from all of you!

Requested by Spiderson4life

....

The Avengers have had a pretty crappy week. It started with JARVIS' sensors going crazy, the being attacked in their own tower. The only problem was they couldn't see anything. It was an invisible army. Nobody knew how many they had because they were, well, invisible. After that, they stayed quiet, however, SHIELD and the Avengers are totally and completely compromised. Even the safehouses. 

That is besides Peter's family home, a place he kept so secret he didn't even tell Fury about it. They had nowhere else to go, though. That is how Peter landed himself in the front of the stealth quinjet telling Tony where to go. Peter had already shot a text to MJ. No, Peter doesn't trust phones, so it was all in codes. 

They practically created an entirely new language so they could safely communicate over text. They've been on the jet for a few hours by now, Peter's house is on the opposite side of the country. Yes, it made it harder for Peter to go see his family, but it meant they are safe. They live in a small community in Northern California. 

The house itself is not within sight or sound of any other houses. However, they are close to town and actually do a lot with the locals. They aren't entirely isolated. As they approach the house, Peter tells Tony to land, he made a landing bad for himself a few years ago. 

Despite the situation, he can't say he isn't excited to see his family. It's been two months since the last time he was home. He tries to come once a month, but sometimes work gets the better of him. He just can't risk the safety of his family, but the world still needs him as a  hero. 

MJ agreed to the situation, despite what it sounds like, she is not just a housewife. For starters, she has the training to fight off anything bad that would come their way. She is also the leader of a large charity to stop animal cruelty. Her charity has gone after big-name makeup brands like L'Oreal who still test on animals. Her main goal is the same as Peter's, give their kids the best life possible. 

"Where are we?" Steve asks, the landing pad isn't in view of the house. If anybody were to track him it would appear to be in a forest. 

Bucky growls, "Beats me, pal." 

Clint and Natasha look around, Peter wouldn't be surprised if they already figured out where they were going. Uncharacteristically, Tony didn't say much. Peter did see the man as his father, but he couldn't risk putting his kids and wife in danger. He told nobody and he planned on keeping it that way. 

Peter leads them through the woods and ultimately ignores their complaints. Soon enough a sizable house comes into view. It's really a beautiful house, there are flowers in window boxes and a large garden off to the side. The house is surrounded by tall trees but there is a large yard around the house. There is even a pool in the backyard and a shed that is also a lab. MJ thought that was unnecessary but quickly changed her mind when their daughter, Rikki May Parker, fell in love with the lab. 

She looks like MJ's little twin but is a shy dork (in the fondest way possible) just like Peter. However, she is feisty and stubborn. The fight is from MJ but the stubbornness is most deffenatley from both. MJ and Peter are two of the most stubborn people in the world, only second to their daughter. 

Peter can't help but feel terrible at the look on Tony's face. He is hurt. Steve and Bucky share a glance at each other and Bruce does little to acknowledge it. Thor makes a loud comment while Clint and Natasha share a knowing look. They walk up the stairs to the porch and he opens the front door. The dog greets them first. He jumps up onto Peter excitedly, then moves on to sniffing out the guests and deciding if they are worthy or not.