Sleepover With Avengers (4)

Holy crap I just did the hardest workout in my life...

We where in groups of four and then in those groups we were in a pair of two one group would have to run a lap while the other would start working on 1. 200 Burpees 2. 200 cal row 3. 200 pushups 4. 200 pull-ups 5. 200 sit-ups 6. 200 squats, you kept switching off running and working out until you reached 200. In total, I ran 4 miles 2 of which were with a 14lb medicine ball. It sucked and I want to die. 

Also, I have asthma. 

I'm WhEeZiNg... On to the story 

...

"PETER!" I shoot up in bed and frantically look around the darkroom. I see that the lamp was turned on and Flash sits in his bed, eyes wide and scared. 

Moments later the door bursts open making Flash yelp from surprise. Dad walks in. He is wearing his flannel pants and an old Spider-Man t-shirt. Tears burn trails down my cheeks and my breaths are short and quick. 

"Peter?" Dad whispers as he walks closer to me, setting and arm carefully on my shoulder. Without further hesitation, I fling my arms around my dad and begin sobbing. 

"You... dead... my fault. Everyone, dead!" I gasp out. Dad hushes me and runs a hand through my hair whispering words into my ear. 

"It's ok, Underoos, everyone is ok, everything is ok," Dad says slowly grabbing one of my hands and placing it over his heart so I can slow down my breathing. He shifts so he is also sitting on the bed and my head is buried in his shoulder. 

His hand slowly runs through my hair and with each stroke I calm down a little bit. Awhile after the crying stopped Dad says, "Are you ok, bud?" I nod into his shoulder and he slowly stands up. 

"I love you, Dad," I whisper. 

"I love you too, kid," He kisses my forehead and then exits the room. I readjust myself and flip over so I am facing the lamp in between the beds. 

IN BETWEEN THE BEDS!

I let out a loud gasp, "Please don't tell anyone!" I beg. Flash just blinks in my direction and clasps a hand over his mouth still in shock. "Please don't tell anyone! I don't want to be famous!" I repeat. 

"I won't," He says in a shaky voice, "Your Spider-Man..." He states trailing off towards the end, "Tony Stark calls Spider-Man Underoos... he called you Underoos. You are an Avenger! Oh my god Spider-Man! I love you so much! Well I mean... Spider-Man..." 

"Ahh... yeah. At that field trip to Oscorp, I got bit by one of the radioactive Spiders. I love being Spider-Man but it is very traumatizing... a good example would be me having nightmares every night... And panic attacks..." I squeeze my eyes shut as I realized what I just said. 

"So... your name is Peter Stark?" Flash asked, thankfully ignoring what just admitted to him that I have some  PTSD. 

"Yeah. After May died he adopted me... that was about a year ago," I inform looking up at the ceiling for a while. 

"I'm not just saying this because you are Peter Stark or Spider-Man, but I really am sorry. For everything. Not a lot of people actually like the real me so I have to fake it. I may be rich, but my parents don't care about me or my little sister. I can't even remember the last time I saw them for more than one hour," Flash pauses for a moment, "Well... 4 years ago everything was great. But then my dad died and my mom became sad and remarried an asshole so now my sister and I don't exist to them," 

"That sucks... a lot," I say not quite sure what else to say. After an awkward pause, I say,  "Hey, maybe you could come over here sometime with Ned and MJ. I can actually show you the stuff in the lab and we can finish making the robot. I can also show you the Avengers floors. They are a lot cooler," 

"That'd be cool," I hear Flash reply a little later. I don't respond but instead, I drift off into a happy sleep. 

...

The next morning came and the four of us made improvements to our robots and learned some new techniques for fighting as well. That was pretty come. 

Soon enough, though the trip comes to an end. Some people actually started crying and I probably would have too if I didn't live here. This time when we boarded the yellow school bus Flash sat by Ned and I sat by MJ in the front of the bus, just behind the teachers. 

A few people gave us weird looks but MJ glared at them all, and when a few wouldn't move on she threatened to show her new skills the Black Widow taught her. That got them to leave because they all knew it wasn't an empty threat. 

...

Next weekend

I invited Ned, MJ, and Flash over today. I am literally bouncing off the walls waiting for them to get here. This past week at school has been one of the best. It turns out Flash is just as dorky as us which is a good thing. 

Once they get here we head straight for the lab. Dad is also in the lab and watches over us and gives us a few suggestions but other than that just works on his suit. We finished the robot pretty quickly so I began to show everyone some of the projects I have been working on and got some pretty helpful feedback. 

Once we are done with that we go to the training room. I go all out with Steve and Bucky and Flash, Ned, and MJ learn a couple of techniques and then spar for a little while. 

Unsurprisingly, they all did very well. After we trained Clint ordered Chinese food for us. We sat around the table talking and laughing before we finished the night off with a movie. 

Not just any movie though, 

Star Wars.