Captin Unknown

I'm so sorry it has taken me so long to update :(

...

Peter walks through the crowded streets of New York, the wind is cold and blows straight through Peter's sweater. He hugs his arms around himself a little tighter to protect him from cold seeping in. Once he arrives at a tall worn-down brick building he pushes open the heavy door and proceeds inside. 

After scaling two flights of stairs Peter stops at one of the doors. He grabs his keys from his back pocket and opens the door after a few tries. The door swings open revealing his small but comfortable apartment. 

"Hey, Peter. How was your day?" Harley says from the couch. Peter shrugs and drops his backpack by the door. 

"Is dad home yet?" He questions walking to the table and shuffling through some papers. 

"He said he would be home around six. Hopefully he doesn't get too caught up in his 'duties'." Harley responds. Peter snorst a little, ever since Steve told Harley and Peter that he was Captain America about two years ago they always made fun of him for never being on time. Literally never. 

"What about mom?" He responds finally finding the piece of paper and smiling. 

Harley turns to look at the boy, "She is working night patrol so she won't be hom until late." He just nods. Peter's parents are Peggy and Steve Rogers. Peggy is a police officer and Steve works as a 10th-grade history teacher.  Steve's other job is top secret, only his family knows. In whatever spare time he has, he goes around fighting crime as none other than Captain America. 

Captain America is an icon, and has only gotten more popular since he joined the Avengers in 2012. However, the Avengers don't even know who he is. And he is determined to keep it that way. 

"What's that paper?" Harley asks pushing himself off the couch to grab some more crackers. Peter beams at his older brother, "Next we my class is going on a tour of Stark Industries! THE Stark Industries! Isn't that amazing! I can't wait!" I gush, only to realize I started jumping up and down. 

Harley chuckles at the young boy and digs around the cabinet, triumphantly pulling out some crackers. "Stop jumping, you'll annoy Mr. And Mrs. Crabs." Peter immeadatley stops. Ever since the Rogers family moved in, they have hated the Appleton family that lives right below them, that is why they nicknamed them Crabs. 

"Wait! Harley, that's not even the best part!" Peter looks like he is about to explode. 

"Get on with it," 

"If one of us impress him we might get an internship with THE Tony Stark! Iron-Man! Smartest person in the world! Do you think I could meet the res of the Avengers? Oh my gosh! What if I met THE Black Widow or Bruce Banner... Dad loves them... Oh my gosh Harley what if..." 

"Take a deep breath," 

Peter stops talking and does as Harley says trying to calm himself down. He grabs the sheet with the schedual on it and pushes it into Harley's face. "Look!" Peter exclaims. Harley just roles his eyes but looks at the schedual none the less. It does seem pretty exciting, Harley kind of wants to go too. 

...

When Steve opens the door at 6:30 that night, he barely walks in before Peter comes running up to him with two sheets of paper beaming and gushing. Steve chuckles at his enthusiastic son and takes the papers from him, he walks over to the kitchen and quickly signs them handing them back to his son. 

"I'm going to meet the Avengers!" 

"What, I'm not cool enough?" Steve remarks. 

"You're my dad, they are... are... amazing!" Peter says bouncing on his toes.