Let's go to the Beach, Beach

Thank you for all the requests!! 

This is one of them :)

...

The school is buzzing with excitement. We are going on our annual end of year field trip, this year the Sophomore class is going to the beach. 

I'm a little nervous... I have a bad history with water. 

I mean that would happen when you girlfriends dad is a super villain and you have to stop him from stealing you mentor's [dad's] plane and then he drops you into an ocean and you almost drown. 

Yeah... just a little nervous. 

Plus swimming means taking off my shirt and I'm kind of really ripped (not to brag) and everyone is going to think I'm on steroids. 

It's FINE though. 

Ned pokes my arm and I look over to him with annoyance. 

"Duuuuude, are you excited for the field trip," 

"I'm kind of nervous..." I say and blush a little bit. 

"Why are you nerv- oh wait never mind you screwed," Ned rambles. 

"Thanks Ned, you are such an encouraging friend," I say dripping with sarcasm. 

"'sup Losers," Mj (She is Mj now!!) says. I can't help but roll my eyes either. 

....

The yellow buss pulls up to the beach and the class excitedly files out of it. 

Flash and a group of other boys immediately rip off their shirts and run in to the water, Ned and I follow behind rather slowly. 

Slowly everyone else starts to enter the water, even the teachers (even though they kept their distance from the rest of the group.) until Ned and I are the only ones left on the sand. 

"Hey Puny Parker, are you and your friend coming in the water or are you scared. Actually your probably just scared to take off you shirt 'cause your so puny," I can handle Flash calling me names but I can't handle this. 

He doesn't know me, he doesn't know my story. He doesn't know anything about my stories. 

He doesn't know anything. 

"You don't know anything about me Flash," I say through gritted teeth. Him and his friends start to laugh at me. 

"Take off your shirt Puny...or are you scared?" I want to kill him. I take off my shirt and start to walk towards the water. 

I hear everyone gasps. 

Frick frack. 

"He has an eight pack!" 

"OMG HE iS RIPPED!" Another yells.

I sigh. 

Ned walks behind me and nudges me. 

"They think your hot... look at Flash,"

Flash's mouth is hanging open in shock. Ned and I walk towards the water. I take a deep breath before stepping into the cool water. 

Ned Mj and I hang out the rest of the day and tr our best to ignore the whispers of people around us and the death flares sent from Flash. 

Luckily it is the last day of school...

... 

Sorry this is so short