The Barnes Family

READ THIS: Peter is Pyotr Barnes but uses the name Peter Parker for a normal childhood. Only Natasha, Bucky, Clint, and Fury know about this.

Requested :)

The first part is fluff because a few one-shots were requested about Bucky being Peter's dad (and I think these one-shots are so adorable!!!!)

...

All dialogue is in Rusain until otherwise noted, but I will just write it all in English.

"Hey, Mom and Dad!" Pyotr says excitedly as he walks onto his parent's floor. His real bedroom is on the same floor as Tony because his true identity is hidden to all besides Clint and Fury. Despite his parent's cold outside at times, their floor is full of Christmas decorations and color.

Bucky is in the kitchen cooking dinner while Natasha is on her laptop presumably working on SHIELD stuff. "How was your day, Pyotr?" Bucky asks his son, Natasha gives him a warm smile but continues to work.

"It was boring because in History we learned about you... and Steve of course." After Pytor's comment, Natasha stifles a laugh and Bucky mocks being offended, "We have to give a presentation about a historical figure during World War Two, everyone is doing Steve besides this one girl MJ who is doing Agent Carter. I'm doing you. So... can you help me with it sometime?"

"Of course. Before I forget to tell you we have an Avengers meeting at 6, it's about a charity event for Veterans, Sam leading it but we are all helping," Bucky said taking something out of the oven. "You are going to have to wear your suit that day though, otherwise your secret identity would be screwed."

"Ok, I have some homework, let me know when dinner is done."

...

The dialogue is in English now

"Pyotr! Let's go!" Bucky yelled from the living room. Natasha just rolled her eyes at her impatient husband and continued her conversation with Clint, who had joined the family for dinner. They heard loud bangs from their hallway and couldn't help but laugh at their son stumbling into the living room.

"It's about time," Bucky said telling Friday to open the elevator and take them to the Avengers conference room.

"Sorry, Dad. Oh! Uncle Clint, I finished your new arrows, we had a new shipment of Vibranium from Wakanda so I made the non-exclusive ones from that because they are lighter so you can carry more. I also used the technology that made Steve's SHIELD come back to him so you can get some of the arrows back. All you have to do is press this button and they go back into the quiver! It took a while to figure out how to make them travel back in but then I realized if I add... Sorry, I'm rambling. Anyway, what I meant to say is that they are really cool and I hope you like them." Pyotr rambled, his face becoming red. His family just chuckled at him and Clint gave him a side hug.

"Thanks, Spider-Boy, I know they'll be great."

"No problem Bird Brain," Peter says with a smirk. Bucky and Natasha laugh and Clint just huffs.

The four of them walked into the conference room taking their usual seats. Natasha sits between Bucky and Clint while Peter sits across from them next to Tony. "

"Hey kid, where have you been?" Tony asks greeting the young boy.

"Sorry, Mr. Stark, I forgot to tell you that I'm doing a presentation about Bucky for history and I had to ask him a few questions then I stayed with them for dinner," Pytor explains with ease. It wasn't a complete lie after all.

"I feel offended that you chose Bucky over me," Steve jokingly exclaims.

Pytor smirks, "If it makes you feel better everyone besides two people are doing you. That includes me, and this one girl MJ... she is doing Peggy,"

"Ha!" Steve exclaims looking over to Bucky. He just shrugs not seeming to care nearly as much as Steve does. Natasha just rolls her eyes for probably the hundredth time that day.

"Alright children, time to get to business," Fury says sitting at the head of the table where he always does.

Sam clears his throat and begins, "Peter, you are appearing as Spider-Man, and you are going to be the leader of the kid's station because according to studies you are their favorite..." Sam continues to go down the list of all the jobs and who will be doing what.

Peter zones out for the rest of the part and looks around the room. It is only then that Pytor notices the other SHIELD agents around the room that are there to help out as well.

One of the guys was bald and place and a little chubby, Peter decided to call this one chipmunk cheeks. He didn't really care if it was somewhat mean because it wasn't like he was going to call him that. Besides how bad of a person can he be if he is here.

"With all due respect Mr. Wilson, It is in the fundraiser's greatest interest that James don't participate. He is only recently pardoned from his time at HYDRA and he could be considered threatening to some people with that metal arm." Chipmunk cheeks said.

The room was silent for a moment, staring at Natasha and waiting for her to lash out. Bucky's face was red and he clutched his wife's hand. Surprisingly it wasn't Natasha who was the one who lashed out. It was Pytor, "How dare you say that about my dad! Вы не знаете, о ком говорите, сукин сын, жизнь низкая! Ни в чем не виноват мой папа! Как ты смеешь! (You do not know who you are talking about, you low life sun of a bitch! None of that was my Dad's fault! How dare you!) Uncle Nick, how can you let him say that!"

The table looked at him, unsure of what to say next. Chipmunk cheeks looked like he was about to pee his pants. "Pytor, it's ok, calm down," Clint said, unfazed by the situation.

"But Uncle Clint..." Peter started.

"Calm down, Pytor, it is ok." Bucky slowly stood from his chair and as he walked past Chipmunk Cheeks it looked like he was going to faint. He soon made his way to his son and spun his chair around so they were facing each other.

"Спасибо, Pytor, все в порядке. Все нормально. (Thank you Pytor, it's ok. It's ok)." The man hugged his son and slowly ran his fingers through his hair.

Everyone besides Clint, Furry, and Natasha looked at the two in complete and under shock, looking between the five of them.

"So I guess they all know now. How fun!" Peter said in a sheepish voice.

After another moment of silence, Scott spoke up, "Uncle Nick?" He paused for a moment, "I'm too scared to call you by your last name!"