Civil War

Bare with me on this chapter it is quite unique and out there but Mr. Stark and Peter have known each other for about a year. 

...

This is amazing. 

Mr. Stark finally brought me on a mission. 

Well it's not exactly a mission... it's a war against Cap. 

Apparently there are these things called the Accords and they don't want to sign them. 

He didn't tell me much, just said there was a lot to do with politics. 

Well it's not amazing that the Avengers are fighting against each other but it is pretty cool that I am with the Avengers right now- well about to be. Right now Mr. Stark, Rohdey, Natasha, Black Panther, Vision, and I are discussing how we are going to beat team Cap but not hurt anyone to seriously. 

He also gave me a new suit and it is amazing. It is so much more comfortable than m old one and the eyes are better at blocking out the bright lights. It also has a AI in it. Ned is going to flip out. I have my own AI!! 

When I was deciding on a name the first thing that came to my mind was Liz, but then I realized how creepy stalkerish that sounded, so the next best thing is Karen. I don't know why I chose Karen, I do like that name though... Mr. Stark made fun of it. 

"Ready guys?" Mr. Stark asks. I nod enthusiastically and walk out of the plane. I go up onto a terminal so I can swoop in on my cue and the rest of the team lines up in their 'superhero formation'. 

Cap walks out from the airport and Mr. Stark and him talk for a while. I see him leaning back and cupping his mouth, I get ready to swing in.

"Underoos!" He exclaims. Quickly I flip off of the terminal and shoot a web towards his shield, I can feel it come loose from his grip and I land on a terminal across from the one I was just on. 

Omg I just stole Caps shield! 

I look down his shield then start to ramble on about some random crap. 

Nice job Peter. Nice job. 

Steve lifts his hands above his head and an arrow goes soaring towards his hands tied together from my webbing. 

My spidey sense  tingles in the base of my neck and all of a sudden a person in a red and black suit appears kicking me in the face. 

Ow. 

What the heck? 

He takes the shield and then hands it back to Steve. 

Oh. It's Ant man, I think I heard about him once. 

...

The teams charge towards each other and I swing towards Cap's team. My spidey sense goes off and I see a red and blue frisbee flying towards me, then I am no longer attached to a web. I shoot a web towards caps feet and pull him to the ground. He quickly stands back up and I drop down in front of him. 

"Aunt May is calling," 

"Not now Karen," I say. Cap looks at me confused, his shield lays behind him and I quickly web both of his hands in attempt to hold him back. 

"I advise you take this call Peter," 

"Fine." 

I continue pulling Steves hands backwards but I can feel him resisting against me.

"P-Peter..." Anut May's voice is horse and sounds scared. May?

"P-Peter, I l-love you s-so much," i drop my hands to my side and Steve goes flying forwards. 

"May?" I whisper. My heart drops and my stomach turns. 

"L-love you..." I hear a loud bang. 

Silence. 

"MAY? MAY?" I yell desprately. 

Nononononono. 

"What the hell?" He exclaims. 

"K-Karen... Scan for M-May," I stutter. Tears escape my eyes fearing the worst. 

A video camera shows up. There is red and blue blinking lights. A figure lays dead on the ground, blood seeping out from her chest. 

My knees go week and I fall to the ground. 

I let out a loud scream and then collapse in to sobs. 

I want to take my mask off and look away from the picture but I can't. 

My family is gone. 

I have no one left. 

May. 

Gone. 

"NO!" I scream and punch the ground making a small indent in the concrete. 

I hear a familiar hum of iron coming towards me. 

"Peter?" Mr. Stark asks in a soft voice. 

He sets a warm hand on my back. 

Silence. 

I turn around and wrap my arms around his neck. 

After a moment I feel his arms wrapping around my body as I sob. 

"M-May... G-Gone- No Family,"

I feel like I'm suffocating. 

I can't breath. 

I look up at Mr. Stark's face and see a tear in his eye. 

He reaches a hand up to my head and pulls off my mask. 

The air around hits my face. 

I still can't breath. 

"I-I'm so sorry..." He pulls me back into him and I hide my head into the crook of his neck. 

I hear multiple gasps. 

But the only other thing I can hear is the loud noise of my sobs and the cracking of my heart. 

I could have saved her. 

"All my family is d-dead, Mr. Stark," I say through another sob. 

"I'll be your family now," He says in a quite voice. 

What? 

Really? 

I stop sobbing for a moment and look up at him. 

"Thank you..." 

... 

After a while my sobs turn into sniffles. 

My heart is still broken. 

I am not fixed. 

But for now I have no more tears to cry. 

I look through watery eyes around me. 

Then I remeber what is happening. 

The Civil war. 

... 

One month later, 

I am sitting on the couch, the rest of the Avenger surrounding me. 

I have a new family. 

...

Please feel free to use this idea bc I wouldn't mind reading a chapter like this :)