Broken Leg

Does anyone have any ideas for 'Autistic Part Two?

Rquested by

@Univornbritt21

...

Pain. 

Lots and lots of pain. 

I let out a small grunt as I hear the loud crack in my leg. 

That's not good. 

I sit at the bottom of the stairs I just fell down and stare intensely at my leg twisted in a weird angle. 

"Contacting Boss," Friday says in her calm voice. Not even moments later I can hear the shouts of Tony and his footsteps running down the chair. 

He walks in front of me and bends down to my level, "Hey, kid, are you ok?"

He probably sees the tears in my eyes threatening to fall and my mangled leg so I decide not to respond. Sighing, he picks me and flinches at the small yelp I let out. He tells Friday something but I really can't hear what he says. 

"It's ok, Peter, you are ok," I can already feel the pain going away and my bone healing. 

"It's almost already healed," I whisper to Tony, I expect him to smile, or let out a relieved breath ut instead his eyes grow wide. 

"W-what?" I whisper scared. 

"Your leg is going to heal the wrong way!" My eyes widen and Tony begins to run with me down the halls and into the medbay where Bruce already stands with a worried look on his face. When Tony sets me down, I see a look of regret on Bruce's face. 

"We are going to have to rebreak it and then reset his leg." My eyes widen and I look over to Tony who looks scared as well. 

"It's going to be ok bud," I wish there was something they could give me put with my metabolism, I know nothing will work and there is no time to go get Steve's. I clutch onto Tony's hand and squeeze my eyes shut. 

"Just do it!" I exclaimed through gritted teeth. I hear Bruce taking in a sharp breath and then snapping my leg. A crack rings throughout the room and I scream loudly. Tears fall from my eyes. 

"One more," Bruce whispers. I feel him grabbing my leg and yanking it to one side, the bone resetting. 

That doesn't mean it didn't hurt like hell though. I let out another scream and Tony pets my hair and whispers words into my hair. 

I don't know how long we sit there but after awhile Tony breaks the silence, "You're Spider-Man and you fell down the stairs and you broke your leg?" 

"I don't see how the 'Spider-Man' part is relevant to my leg," I say in confusion. Tony just shakes his head and lets out a laugh. 

"How did you even fall down the stairs?" Tony asks. 

I pause for a minute thinking back to what happened before responding, "Ah... I fell?"

Tony  sighs, "FRI, playback the video," 

A hologram of me appears in front of us. I am holding a hairbrush and holding it close to my mouth, "I'M SOARING, FLYING, THERE'S NOT A STAR IN HEAVE THAT I CAN'T REEEAACCHH!" My eyes closed as I sing the last part and my foot slips from under me and the spoon goes flying and I fall down the stairs, my leg getting stuck behind me and breaking. 

I look up to Tony with a blush on my face and see him trying to hold in laughter. It doesn't work too well because he burst out in laughter and tells FRIDAY to save it to 'Precious Peter Moments' and to send it to the rest of the Avengers. 

Thanks a lot, dad...

I mean...

Fuck.