Touch Crave

Everyone knows Peter is Spider-Man

Infinity War, Endgame, Far From Home all happened but no one died or turned old:) also the Mysterio thing was cleaned up and Spideys reputation is all good. 

Good luck to anyone already started or starting school. I'll still try to update once a week. 

I start school tomorrow :(

...

Superheros are tough, strong, and badass. Well, that's how others see them. In reality, superheroes can be the softest, most gentle people in the world. Always being tough and strong for others is hard, it is something they can only do for so long. 

Being a superhero comes with a cost, a tragic back story, anxiety, PTSD, and even depression. The real-life of a superhero is far less glamorous than the world thinks, it's not all money and fame. 

The friendly neighborhood Spider-Man aka Peter Parker acts as tough as a superhero can either as Spider-Man or as himself living out his normal day consisting of school. Most of his class marvel at him from a distance. Some are even a little scared of him. 

Everyone besides MJ and Ned, that is. There are also other, like Flash, that try and prove they are better or stronger than said hero. 

...

Peter sat on the couch a weighted blanket draped over him while hugging himself. Today had been especially hard and his dad wasn't home from a meeting yet. Neither were any of the Avengers. Peter craved people's touch especially those close to him. After seeing so many people die and get hurt, he needed to be sure that his loved ones were actually there. 

It was also comforting to be wrapped in the arms of his family and sometimes even friends. First, he would go to his dad, but if he wasn't home he would look for Steve. If Steve and Dad were gone then he would seek out Natasha, Clint, Bucky, or even Sam. 

None of the Avengers really minded, they liked cuddling with the teen as well, they also liked helping him in any way possible, and this way they would be doing both. If he was able to have his family to cuddle with, he would seek out his girlfriend, MJ, and occasionally Ned. Neither of them minded either. 

Rarely would Peter be able to fall asleep without someone next to him wrapping their arms around him, assuring him that they are there. Sometimes Tony would lay with him until he falls asleep and leaves once his breaths are even, other times he would fall asleep himself. 

Sometimes after Tony would leave Peter would wake up from a nightmare and run to his dad's room from comfort. He would sleep there for the rest of the night. 

When Peter heard the elevator opening he ran over to it, not caring to make sure if it was his dad or not. "Rough day?" Tony asked running a hand through his kid's hair. 

Peter nodded into his dad's chest and followed him to the couch. Tony sat his son on the couch and left to change into more comfortable clothes and grab hot chocolate for them. When he got back Peter was sitting in the same spot, pulling the blanket over him. 

Tony set the hot chocolate on the table and sunk back in the couch, grabbing the mugs and handing one to Peter. 

Peter gratefully took it and Tony wrapped an arm around the teen's shoulder pulling the blanket of him as well. Peter then proceeded to tell Tony everything that happened that day. From Flash to the paparazzi, to patrols and even the slip he had gotten for an overnight field trip. 

Peter already missed too much class and wasn't able to skip the field trip. Peter had never slept over somewhere before because of his need for touch so a class trip sounded less than appealing to him.