Arrow

Hello! SO I really love Arrow and just finished season five, I decided that I should write a one-shot relating to Arrow, but then I'm like well how am I supposed to do that?? 

SUMMARY: Peter goes on a cruise with his good friend, Harry. The boat sinks and Harry dies, Peter then washes up on an abandoned island called Lian Yu, As he is exploring the island he meets up with a man by the name of Oliver Queen, will they be able to help each other escape? Or will they die on the island?

- Arrow has some pretty complicated plots so none of that will be the same- just the island. 

...

The cold water surrounded my body, pulling me under. Debris fell in the water around me from the boat I was once aboard with my friend, Harry. I. Need. Air. I desperately try to swim to the top of the dangerous water, my lungs burn and I need oxygen. I'm almost there. My head breaks the top of the water and I take in a sharp breath. My head barely bobs above the water but I desperately try to stay above it, taking in a sharp ragged breath. The raid from above pounds on the top of my head and makes ripples in the water around me. 

In the far distance, I see the faint outline of what looks like an island. Looking around me everything is gone. The ship is almost completely underwater, just a few table and chairs floating around. I swim towards a table, clutching onto it with my life. 

"HARRY!" I scream, my voice is hoarse from almost drowning. The only response is another loud boom of water and a flash of lightning. I try to pull myself onto the table more, my sticky hands coming in handy. "HARRY!" I scream again. Nothing. 

... 

My eyes drop closed and the world blurs around me, I'm still on the old table, all the other furniture, and Harry long gone by now. The island has gotten closer and closer, and now my feet skim the ground, my eyes cloud with tears in relief. The only problem is I'm still stranded on an abandoned island with no signs of civilization. A large wave pushes my table forward even further and I roll off the side, the water is only at my ankles. My legs are wobbly from not standing for a long time. I drop to the warm sand. I'm on the ground. 

I look up above me and see the mountains looming high above if I wasn't in a different situation it might even look pretty. I wish I was back with Harry. I wish I was back home with my mom, dad, Aunts, and Uncles. A small tear falls out of the corner of my eye. They are probably worried sick. I wish I was back at school with Ned and MJ. I wish I wasn't here. But at least I'm not dead. 

Like Harry. 

I could have saved him. 

I push myself to a stand and begin to walk towards the mountain looming above me. I set my hand on it then quickly begin to climb it, once in a while shooting a web above me and pulling myself up. I'm almost to the top. Just a little further. Come on Peter. Do this for Harry. I climb up to the top and stand up. My heart drops at what I see trees. All trees. My legs crumple below me and I fall to the ground. I want my family, I want my friends. 

I hear a rustling noise in the distance and snap my head up. I jump to my feet and held out my hands, ready to fight them. A man with a beard and long hair covered by a hood walks out, he has a bow and arrows fastened on his back. 

"I won't hurt you," He says. His voice is rather deep and he is dirty like he has been here for a long time. He flips his hood back and I gasp. Oliver Queen, he has been missing for 2 years, he has been dead for 2 years, ever since the Gambet went down. It was all over the news for weeks, months even. Not even my dad and uncle, Tony Stark and Bruce Banner, could find him. The only conclusion was that he is dead. But clearly, that is wrong. 

"You're Oliver Queen, your boat went down 2 years ago. The world thinks you are dead," I say my voice in a state of shock. 

"You need food and water and then we can talk," He walks back into the trees from where he came from and I quickly follow behind him. After walking and passing more trees than I can count, we stopped near a cave. He walked in and I hesitantly followed behind him. Inside were voices. One seemed to belong to an older man and the other a youngish girl. We walked further into the cave. A man with black hair and a beard sat near a fire with a girl with long black hair. Once they noticed my presence they jumped to their feet and got into a defensive stance, Oliver waved them off and they slowly lowered their arms. 

"I found him on the island, he probably just got here," Oliver says and then hands me a small bowl filled with some sort of food and another small bowl filled with water. I say thanks and hesitantly sip the water and eat the food. Oliver sits down and motions for me to do the same. 

"I'm Slade Wilson and this is Shadow," the man says after I finished eating. 

"I'm Peter Stark," Oliver's eyes widen slightly at my last name. 

"Tony Stark's son?" I nod, Oliver scratches his beard and runs a hand through his hair. 

"They have a good chance of finding us the right?" Oliver asks. Shadow and Slade look back and forth confused. Sadly I shake my head. 

"Both him and Bruce couldn't find you on... where are we again?" 

"Lian Yu," Oliver responds somewhat dejected.

 I just nod to pretend like I know where the hell I am.

..

Yes or no?