.3.

Several hours of fitful sleep have passed by leaving me more exhausted than before. The clock shows 3 am. No longer drunk, Rae is a much quieter sleeper. But my frustration over my lost purse has consumed me.

After a trip to the bathroom and a drink of water I check my cell, surprised to see an alert from Uber. Upon reading it I have to keep from screaming and waking up the entire hotel. The driver found my purse and returned it to the front desk of our hotel.

I waste no time as I grab a room key before heading to the elevator. I don't even care about the fact that I'm in ratty pj pants and a tank top with my hair looking like a rats nest along with leftover make up from the night before. The night manager doesn't even blink at my appearance. I'm sure he's seen much worse. After confirming it was my bag, he hands it over and I quickly rummage through my wallet, thankful to find my license along with the cash and cards still there.

Back in the room I send a text to all three girls, even though Rae is right next to me. I let them know that I will put a curse on anyone who wakes me before 10 am. Falling back into the pillows my body finally begins to relax, my mind stops racing, and I give into sleep.

~~~~~

While my body relaxed apparently my brain did not. I dreamt over and over about a smile and the words 'you're welcome.' I'm actually in the middle of my fourth dream centered around those aspects when I feel a tapping.

'Tap. Tap.' On my shoulder.

I'm still half asleep and it's not registering that it's not a part of my dream.

"Ope. Hey Ope."

There's only two people that call me that. And I'm pretty sure Grandpa isn't in Atlanta.

"Lily. It better not be early."

"It's actually 11. Think you can get up now?" She asks me.

I think how sweet and generous my friends are to give me even longer than I asked for. But then that feeling is dashed. "We've been trying to wake you for an hour," Lily continues.

"Well excuse me for sleeping."

"You had all night. Were you that tired?" I realize the voice speaking this time is Laura who has again climbed into bed with me.

I give them a quick rundown of my night and how it took me forever to get to sleep.

"So sorry, friend," Lily sympathizes. She gently rubs my shoulder. "But it's our last day so get your lazy bum up." She smacks my shoulder gently. I'm starting to hope she doesn't have kids one day.

~~~~~
   Today is all about Lily's choice so we end up at the Mall of Georgia a little ways out from Atlanta. She's decided we are going out tonight and has been researching clubs and bars in the area.

I've never been much of a bar fan. I can't drink so maybe that's why I don't really see the appeal. But, as always, I'll do whatever I can for my friends. In this case it's being the resident DD. Guess it's a good thing my purse was returned with my license.

   After a trip to the local Bank of America I now have at least have some cash on me since I had to cancel my cards. The girls insist we choose a new outfit for each other tonight. Normal girlfriends would find this fun, but we each have very different styles. If we were categorized by Sex and the City characters I would probably be closest to a Charlotte, girl next door and classy. Unfortunately for me Laura drew my name and she's much more the Samantha type. I'm scared now.

We agreed that we could each have two veto's which saved me from some type of pleather number and another that showed more cleavage than I actually owned. Thankfully her third pick was at least closer to my style; a sleeveless black jumpsuit with a sweetheart neckline. It was a little more snug than I'd have liked but better than the pleather mini skirt from her first attempt.