.111.

"Get in here," Laura pulls Opal through the door, causing her to stumble over the threshold. Chris stands on the porch, confused by Laura's actions. "You," she grabs Spencer's hand before giving him a quick kiss, "go. We'll see you boys later."

Opal watches her friend shut the door on both her fiance and Laura's husband. "Bye, I guess," they hear Spencer call out from the other side of the door.

"What was that about?" Opal asks, her arms laden with a garment bag, shoes and toiletry bag.

"I need to take care of something before we go. I didn't want them lingering," she answers before starting up the steps to the second floor, only stopping because of the knock on the door.

Moving quickly back down she pulls the door open again, revealing Chris. "What?" Laura snaps.

"Spencer needs his suit. You kind of pushed him out without it."

Laura reaches out to the banister where the suit is laid over the top of it. She thrusts it into Chris chest, pushing him back out of the door. His eyes dart to Opal, silently questioning what's going on. The only answer Opal can offer is a shoulder shrug. Laura shuts the door as soon as Chris is out of the way. "Love you!" he yells from the other side of the door.

"Love you too!" Opal calls out, feeling Laura's hand grip her arm as she begins leading her upstairs.

Laura leads her down a hall, bypassing one bathroom. She points out a guest room and tells Opal to hang up her dress and come down to her bedroom.

Opal steps into the room, noticing slight differences since she was here just two weeks ago for the wedding. The walls covered in picture frames from their honeymoon in Jamaica.

"Opal!" a call comes out from further down the hall.

"Good grief," Opal mutters under her breath. "Ya know," she calls out as she leaves the guest room, "you're becoming more and more like Lily every day."

Opal stops in her tracks as she sees Laura standing in the middle of the bedroom holding a pregnancy test. "How about more like Rae?" Laura asks Opal.

"Wait. What?" she stutters out, finally walking further into the room.

"I'm late," she answers simply, but unmoving.

"How late?"

"I should've started in Jamaica," she admits.

Opal flips gears, reverting back into 'take charge Opal' and takes the box from Laura's hands. She opens it and pulls out the stick that is still wrapped up. "Alright, girlie. Let's do this." She motions towards the master bath, finally causing Laura to move again.

She hands the stick over to Laura and leans against the door frame, waiting. These girls really have shared most everything so no one blinks an eye when one uses the bathroom in front of the other. "How long?"

Opal flips the box around again, looking at the front. "Three minutes."

Laura replaces the cap and sets the test on the edge of the sink. Her hands are shaking as she turns the faucet on. "Y'all picked a date yet?"

"This again?" Opal asks, slightly aggravated.

"I need to talk about something other than what is actually happening at this moment. So, yes, this again. Date?"

Opal drops her head, shaking it back and forth. "No, no date has been set. We've not even really talked about it to be honest." She goes to sit on the edge of the bed. "He's made a few small comments about me being here with him, but he knows I have Magnolia. Surely he's not expecting me to move here."