.92.

"Does it make my butt look big?"

The girls look back and forth with one another, unsure how to answer Laura's question. The tailor taking another step back, further away from the bride to be.

"Is there a safe way to answer that question?" Lily chirps, still holding her breath.

"Do you want your butt to look bigger?" Opal asks, knowing her friend well not only by her line of questioning but the look on her face. Proven by the wiggle of her brow through the mirror as she looks over her shoulder at the women. "Then yes. Your butt looks amazing! A butt we would all be happy to have." The skin tight dress accentuating Laura's hips before flowing out a bit to the floor.

Opal's comment sends the girls into a fit of laughter and agreeance as the tailor now takes a step back towards the bride. "Girl, you know if I need to I will sew a butt pad into your spanks for you," Rae offers pointedly. The tailor gives her a dirty look causing her to put her hands up in surrender.

"I'm a little more worried about you falling out of the top. I mean one slip on either side and more than Spencer is going to get an eye full."

"I've got to agree with Lily. I already refused to play strip poker with you and Chris. I don't need him rethinking his choices when he sees you," Opal says before pausing. "On second thought, can you just wear a garbage bag instead." She feels her confidence falter even though there's no real reason behind it, outside of her insecurities threatening to reappear.

Laura nibbles on her lip for a moment, looking back at herself in the mirror. The plunging neckline that stops only about two inches above her belly button. "How about a garbage bag for the reception?" She smiles wide knowing that she's going to look amazing in both of her dresses, but chooses to play along with Opal's joke. "We'll just get some really good tape to hold everything in place."

  "Maid of Honor, add that to your list

  "Maid of Honor, add that to your list."

  Opal clicks her pen and begins scribbling in her small notebook. "Yes, dear."

  The tailor ushers Laura back into the dressing room to try on her reception dress.

  Lily leans closer to Opal. "How are you feeling?"

  "I'm doing alright," she replies. Truth is she's still dealing with soreness even after being back at work for two weeks. She knows she'll need to take a full day off soon, especially after the wedding festivities at Magnolia that start tomorrow. "But what about you, little mama?" she turns the question to Rae this time, keeping herself out of the center of attention.

  "Thankful that the wedding has been moved up," she sighs in relief, rubbing her steadily growing bump.

  "Ah!" The girls hear the squeal coming from the dressing room.

  Opal and Rae share a quick glance with one another. "Here we go," Lily whispers.

  Laura walks out of the dressing room not wearing the original reception dress the girls thought she'd chosen. No, this is a bridal jumper, covered in sequins with yet again another plunging neckline.