.156.

Third Person POV

"That did not happen!" Chris yells out, grinning wildly as laughter bellows from deep within his chest.

Jameson slaps his hand against the table, enforcing the argument. "Lying doesn't look good on you, Evans. It most definitely did happen and, AND, I have a photo to prove it."

Laura and Lily's eyes go wide at Jameson's admission. "OOh! Yes! I'd like to see that proof, wouldn't you, Ope?" Lily squeals.

Opal looks straight across the table at her friend, pointing a newly manicured nail in her direction. "I already told you once, I don't ever want to play strip poker with you. But, I suppose things have changed now so if you want to see the goods, that's between y'all," she laughs as she flicks her finger between her, Chris and Spencer. "I mean, if you've got that kind of marriage."

"Keep that photo under lock and key, would ya," Spencer adamantly requests. Jameson throws his hands up in surrender, agreeing to keep the photo of a naked Chris from a wild night out from the Academy away from prying eyes.

The friend group burst out into another round of laughter, causing just a small handful of looks their way. Saturday night at Decker's is just as popular as always. "Sour puss," Laura complains with a shove into her husband's arm.

"You're a married woman, about to be a mom. Maybe it's time you stop looking at other men and their goods," Lily suggests before taking a sip from her wine glass. "Cause by the look of your husband, I don't think y'all have the kind of marriage that invites that craziness in."

Laura turns to face Spencer who looks back at her. "Look but don't touch, right baby?" she purses her lips waiting for him to agree with a kiss. His eyes narrow, "Maybe not the guys I work with," he suggests, waiting for her response. "Fine," she concedes with a sigh and welcomes a kiss from her husband.

Opal casts a glance at Chris down the table as he wears a very awkward look on his face. He catches her eye and offers a self deprecating smile before looking back at the beer bottle in his hand.

"I thought we were gonna find out what you're having today?" Rae questions the couple.

"Aw, is mama ready to get back to her baby boy?" Lily asks, nudging her friend in the side. "He's with Anthony at the hotel. I'm sure he's fine."

"I'm sure he is too, but," she shifts around in her seat, adjusting her top, "I'm getting a little sore here and will need to go pump soon."

"This is the turn our lives have taken. Instead of getting out on the dance floor or singing we're talking about open marriages and sore boobs. I need new friends," Lily complains, earning an eye roll from Jameson.

"I'm up for some dancing," Laura howls. "We aren't doing the reveal til tomorrow anyways." She smirks and blows a kiss to Rae. "Come dance, it'll get your mind off the soreness."

Rae gives her a knowing look. "You are in for such a rude awakening." She pushes back from the table, her cell and purse in her hand. "I'm catching a ride to the hotel. Some of us will be awake multiple times tonight, and not for any fun reasons," she looks over to both married couples. "I will see all of you tomorrow morning." She leans to one side to kiss Opal on the cheek. Laura gives her a quick hug before tugging Lily out to the dance floor.

"I'll come and wait with you," Chris offers even though Rae is already waving him off. "Seriously, I'm not letting you stand outside alone."

Opal gets up, pushing her own chair in. "Trust me, you're not gonna win against the Officer." She happens to catch the gleam in his eye, reminding her of the early days in their friendship when she'd use the term. Chris places his hand out in front of Opal, "She would know," he points out to Rae.