Chapter 1: Activate the god-level payment funeral system!

"I thought it was a high-end start, but I didn't expect it to start high and go low. Why do you inherit a funeral company? The account books are clean, and even the profit can't be maintained?"

Su Chen looked at the slightly dilapidated funeral company in front of him, and couldn't help but bow his head in dejection.

After crossing into this world, he inherited the legacy of that cheap dad, saying it was a company.

I originally thought it was a good listed company, but I didn't expect it to be such a dilapidated storefront, it was just a small storefront claiming to be the company!

Also, it's not an auspicious storefront.

The word "burial" is enough to stop countless people.

Looking at the storefront that was about to start losing money and couldn't even pay the rent, Su Chen felt a headache. If he continued like this, he might even lose his pants!

If you hold on for another month, if you can't pay the rent, you will close down!

Thinking of the arrogance of the landlord's eldest sister, her brows were dancing, her nose was not her nose, her eyes were not her eyes, and Su Chen felt extremely aggrieved.

If it wasn't for her pretty appearance, not bad temperament, and a little higher in appearance, that old woman would have blasted herself out long ago!

【Ding! The god-level payment funeral system is being activated! 】

At this moment, a crisp voice suddenly sounded in my ears!

system? !

Su Chen's face was startled, and he quickly realized that this should be the system in the web article!

In his previous life, he had read a lot of novels!

The standard artifact of the traversers, I didn't expect that I would have the system too! ?

Sure enough,

[Congratulations, the host has successfully bound the god-level payment funeral system! 】

[This system can provide funeral services at various price points, and strive to create the most perfect mysterious funeral for customers, one-stop boutique service! 】

[As long as the price paid is in place, funeral arrangements of all levels can be made! Let customers have a mysterious and terrifying past! 】

[The price provided by the current system has been announced on the corresponding online platform, and you can wait for customers to contact them! 】

[Every time the host completes a funeral service, he will receive additional rewards from the system! 】

...

Hearing the system's voice, a smile appeared on Su Chen's face.

good!

This system is still related to one's own job.

Funeral service, in fact, Su Chen didn't really want to do this line of work. After all, the Yin Qi was too heavy, and he often came into contact with twilight stuff.

But, now that the system has appeared, it is impossible not to do it.

Quickly look at the prices and services provided by the system.

[Pay 10,000 yuan, and there will be a hundred men in black with wireless earphones at your funeral, a black Maybach will appear at the funeral, and an old man in a tunic suit will face your tombstone. Bow deeply, present a bouquet, and leave solemnly! 】