Chapter 111: I say!

Jiang Yan's funeral.

Suddenly the figure of the Patrol Bureau appeared, as well as the reporters and reporting teams that followed closely behind them.

Everyone was surprised by their sudden appearance.

I wonder if there is any inside story about Jiang Yan.

Many people thought that the patrol bureau was there to supervise the funeral. After all, the rumors circulated by netizens on the Internet were that Jiang Yan was bullying children, but as a doctor, he had no medical ethics. Guided by the ground, they watched the patrol officers who appeared at the funeral through the live broadcast, and their hearts were full of expectations.

They hope that the Patrol Bureau will be able to do something.

Jiang Yan's mother was also moved. She looked at these patrol officers who appeared at the funeral without knowing it, her eyes were very complicated.

All the anchors present focused their attention on these patrol officers.

A gloomy light rain, a group of dark blue patrol bureau members, came to the front of the tombstone.

Under everyone's expectations, I saw an amazing scene!

Director Li was the first to bow!

Bow to Jiang Yan's tombstone!

"Fuck!?"

"what's the situation!?"

"What does this mean, and why does he salute?"

"Crazy? What the **** happened!"

"This is a live broadcast on the whole network. A patrol chief bows to the tombstone of a suicide female doctor? My dear, the amount of information has exploded!"

"Stimulating, please wipe your eyes!"

"There is an inexplicable feeling of suffocation."

"The old man in white said it well. There will be a day when the truth will come out. It seems that today is the day!"

"What's the matter with this Jiang Yan? Even the Patrol Bureau was dispatched at the funeral and bowed?? Shouldn't this give us an explanation? (Anger.jpg

"What about you, should you give an explanation to Jiang Yan who committed suicide?"

.....

The situation in the live broadcast room was as ups and downs as the mood of everyone at the scene.

In a funeral, there are so many situations.

First, there were the troublesome hooligans, then the mysterious man in black, and then even Zhuo Jiazhi was dispatched. The old man in white, who did not know his identity, bowed in person, leaving a message that was pathetic for the medical community; now, the Patrol Bureau of Taning County has come forward directly. , Director Li bowed directly.

Surprised~

Su Chen looked at everything that happened at the funeral and seemed to understand something.

He sank the black umbrella in his hand, as if to hide his figure, standing in the distance, observing the funeral.

The sky was still gloomy.

As dull as people's hearts.

Jiang Yan's mother's pupils were trembling as she looked at the figures of the patrol officers.

Under the gazes of everyone, Director Li turned towards them, his sharp eyes as if he was looking for something in the crowd.

His every move was broadcast live by all the anchors and reporters present.