Chapter 134: Incredible

Nine super luxury cars formed a train and appeared at the funeral scene.

Each is a valuable, even limited edition luxury car.

Now they even attended Yan Xiao's funeral.

Just pulling out a car can surprise countless people.

Not to mention the shock of nine cars appearing together.

Relatives and friends looked at the nine super luxury cars in astonishment. They parked steadily not far in front of Yan Xiao's tombstone. The trains were uniform, showing respect and seriousness for the funeral.

Wait until the vehicle stops.

The drivers of all vehicles got out of the car.

They were uniformly dressed, wearing black suits, with solemn faces and tall and straight bodies.

Standing beside the car body, look sideways towards the red flag car in the middle of the train.

It seems that the backbone of the entire train is this Chinese-style Hongqi car.

see,

The people who were attracted by them also cast their gazes involuntarily.

To be able to make drivers take it so seriously, driving a luxury car to attend a funeral, the identity of its owner must be a more terrifying existence.

grunt~

Yan Li couldn't help swallowing her saliva, feeling a little regretful.

I regret that when I went out today, I didn't dress more appropriately, and I didn't dress up carefully.

It's rare to meet top-notch people this time, maybe it's an opportunity for me to go to the next level!

The higher one climbs, the more terrifying the span and abyss between different classes can be realized. Every layer is like a gulf. Not everyone's ten years of cold window can be worth the number of others. Generational inheritance!

Resisting the excitement in his heart, he looked nervously in the direction of the Hongqi car.

"Fuck, I really came to the funeral!"

"What the **** did Yan Xiao do? To have such a big guy attend his funeral, with nine super luxury cars appearing, is too strong!"

"Good guy, this kind of battle, labor and capital are a long experience!"

"I originally thought that a luxury car was outrageous enough and luxurious enough, but we didn't expect poverty to limit our imagination!"

"I've seen scenes like this in novels and movies, so excited!"

"Yan Xiao didn't save the world in his last life, right? I'm a good boy!"

"Envy!"

Relatives and friends whispered, surprised.

They all began to imagine how Yan Xiao met the boss, was able to formally attend his funeral, and even pulled nine luxury cars to the stage, which is enough to see how much he attaches great importance to the funeral, which is extraordinary!

"Who is it?"

Yan Jun looked at the direction of the Chinese-style Hongqi car, stunned.

No matter how he imagined it, he couldn't remember that the Yan family had such rich relatives and friends. Basically, people with a little bit of success were known to their relatives, and there was really no such super rich.

Then, the other party came to attend the funeral specially, is it really for the son?

Beside her, Jiang Qian also looked in the direction of the luxury car in disbelief.