Chapter 72: Promising grandson

Back to the store.

Su Chen thought about it for a while, and then he slowly let out a sigh of relief.

what happened just now.

Maybe it's because I'm too sensitive.

After all, there is systematic protection, how can you easily expose your identity and information?

It was rare to have free time today. He was going to visit his own abandoned funeral home. After crossing over, there was always such a place in his memory, and he didn't know the current situation of the funeral home.

Now that we have funds, we can also prepare in advance and pack up.

If it is useful in a day, it can still be used.

After all, it is one of the few inheritances left by the cheap dad, so it must be cherished.

......

Two days later, Zhong Youcai's funeral finally arrived.

The funeral was set up in a cemetery. This is a cemetery that Zhong Youcai bought for himself before his death. His wife was buried here.

After all, the idea of ​​burying the earth for safety is a deeply rooted traditional idea of ​​all the people of the Dragon Kingdom, so when he chose a cemetery for himself, he deliberately chose such a place with a comfortable environment and complete equipment, and even the cemetery was responsible for security.

The environment is comfortable, and the temperature and humidity are relatively moderate, which will be more conducive to the preservation of the tomb box, and it is not easy to get moldy and corrupt;

The facilities are well-equipped, the venue is wide, and the transportation is convenient. It is also for the convenience of vehicles when the younger generations come to worship each year.

Security, on the one hand, is for the safety of the ashes, on the other hand, it is easy to arrange when the cemetery needs to be repaired after a long time.

Moreover, the tomb faces south, which is said to have excellent feng shui.

He had arranged the funeral place himself, and his son Zhong Zhihong directly arranged for him to be buried.

A group of relatives and friends were called to attend the funeral.

Since Zhong Jiayou's deeds were exposed on the Internet, many reporters and paparazzi came and found the cemetery and the place where the funeral took place very sensitively.

Before the funeral began, some reporters began to conduct live interviews with Zhong Jiayou.

A well-built female reporter was standing at the front, and she was interviewing Zhong Jiayou with some respect in her eyes:

"Mr. Zhong Jiayou, I'm sorry to interview you on such a sad day! I believe you also know that after the incident with you came to light, both your fans and the majority of netizens kept a high degree of your and grandpa's affairs. Pay attention and concern. From the funeral scene, the cemetery environment here is excellent, and some netizens say that Feng Shui is good. I want you to spend a lot of money for grandpa's funeral, right?"

"First of all, I am very grateful for everyone's concern. Grandpa's funeral is the last dignity and beauty of his old man. He has worked hard all his life for our children and grandchildren, and for our Zhong family, so I specially chose this cemetery to bury his old man. I don’t think anything is more important than being buried in the ground, and spending money on it is what I should do as my grandson.”

Zhong Jiayou was startled, and quickly lied.

Anyway, only myself and my father knew that the cemetery was bought by the old man himself. Since the reporter had thrown out such a bright spot, he had to follow it up, and he would not accept it for nothing.