Chapter 103: Got it wrong?

In a certain hospital, a couple looked at the report from the hospital and looked at each other.

"What's the matter?"

"Did you make a mistake? Doctor!"

"After our child came out of the operating room, he still felt very uncomfortable? How could there be no problem?"

"Yeah, that doctor is obviously unprofessional, do you want to check it again?"

The two looked at each other with disbelief at the report.

They switched to another hospital, and they were looking for acquaintances because of their relationship.

The hospital's investigations have always been notoriously accurate and professional.

How could such a mistake occur?

The doctor who handed the report to the two frowned upon listening to the two of them.

Looking at the two coldly:

"This is after many times of inspections by our precision instruments, and the comparison of the inspection reports is enough to prove that there is no problem with the child. The operation was performed perfectly at the beginning. The surgeon who performed the operation on your child is superb, even at the risk of prolonging the operation. Time, deliberately avoided many small postoperative problems, isn't this the best result?"

"It is rare for a situation like your child to recover in such a short period of time after surgery."

Listening to the doctor's words, the couple's heads were a little dazed.

There was no reply for a while, but just took the inspection reports and checked them back and forth.

No matter how you look at it, there is no problem.

Seeing that the two did not speak, the doctor left.

The man held the inspection report in his hand with a complicated expression:

"Did we blame the female doctor wrong?"

"What's wrong? Even if it's wrong, it's always a fact that she beat our children?"

The woman asked cheekily on the side.

Thinking of the whole story, the man felt a little guilty at the moment and misunderstood the doctor.

At that time, the situation was in a hurry, and it was my first move.

Somewhat guiltily said:

"Others don't know, don't you know? It's us who made the first move! If this report is taken out, we really have no reason to."

"That's not a reason to beat children, right? She beat our children!"

"Okay, isn't the trouble these days big enough? Let your friends stop. In case someone from the Patrol Bureau is really looking after him, the female doctor can sue whatever she wants!"

"Hey, so are you. Why didn't you have the patience at the time! You didn't let her explain it clearly. What's going on has become like this now. Do you want us to apologize?"

"Apologize if you apologize, we will recognize what we did wrong! It's not a big deal, she can't care about it like that, right? Those doctors usually ignore people, so this time it's a lesson for her, why? already?"

"Okay, okay, I'll let you say anything. I'll explain the situation to those friends and see how to suppress the matter. We'll visit the door and apologize. A little girl, it shouldn't be a problem, we Apologize shamelessly, and the matter is over!"