Chapter 36: terrible past

Nie Xing's feet suddenly softened and he was about to fall. He subconsciously grabbed the old man's arm in his hand.

Everyone was shocked. Judging from the ostentation of this old man, he was definitely not a simple person. If he loses face because of Nie Xing, the consequences are not something he can afford.

Unexpectedly,

The arm that was grabbed by Nie Xing was surprisingly powerful!

Vigorous strength came from his arm, and he just supported Nie Xing's movements, so that he not only failed to fall, but instead used it to stand firm.

After Nie Xing stood up, he was a little grateful.

He looked up in a bad state.

However, he found that the old man had never seen it before, and the powerful aura radiated out, giving him the aura of a superior.

There were even hundreds of men in black following behind them. These scenes were really shocking.

The old man looked at him with complicated eyes and said:

"Believe in your own choice. People must have their own way to live. If you walk on this difficult path, take a break, but don't forget to lift up your footsteps and set foot on the road again."

"you are?"

Nie Xing was startled and asked.

The old man once said the exact same thing to himself.

That was when I was preparing to be admitted to the Dragon Country Academy. During that time, I felt very tired and depressed.

The old man said this to himself.

After a few years,

This sentence reappeared again, but it was said by the mysterious old man in front of him.

Can't help but feel a little surprised and moved.

"I'm old Nie's friend, I'm here to see him off!"

The old man looked solemn and said in a deep voice.

said,

Then he looked at Nie Yugang's tombstone.

Hearing the old man's words, the people around didn't even dare to let out the air, and they were even more shocked.

It turned out to be a friend of Lao Nie, and when he came to see him off at such a big scene, he looked like a big man lining up.

Old Nie didn't know how to deal with such an existence.

He even supported Nie Xing in public.

The implicit meaning is that it is not enough for outsiders.

In the distance, Su Chen was standing under a tree, looking here.

Observing the funeral process.

I don't know the origin of these existences exchanged by the system from the shopping mall, but I can communicate and command the old man with my mind at any time.

The words I just said to Nie Xing were the words that Nie Yugang entrusted at the beginning.

Nie Yugang seemed to have anticipated everything that would happen today. Nie Xingchang could not afford to kneel, but no one came to help him.

Said that he hoped that he could help him, and by the way, passed this sentence to him to help him cheer up.

Following the wishes of the mission target, Su Chen asked the old man to step forward to support Nie Xing, and said these words according to the situation.