Chapter 120: do you know

During a period of mourning, Yan Xiao also imagined in his mind what age he would be when he died, how he would look when he left, what the funeral would be like, how many people would attend the funeral, how many would cry, and how many would Sad to leave, or happy and satisfied to leave. . . .

But, I didn't expect this day to come so suddenly.

cancer,

Late!

The doctor did not hide anything, and directly told himself the most real situation.

Active treatment, can live up to two years, drug treatment and surgery go hand in hand, the treatment is expensive.

If you refuse treatment, half a month will be an extravagant hope.

Recalling the doctor's words, he wiped the tears that fell from his cheeks numbly, his eyes seemed to return to normal, and he walked aimlessly on the street.

The streets were full of cars and horses, and the bustling scene was dizzying.

The high-rise buildings that I once longed for, I never looked up at it on weekdays, but pursued them very persistently.

now,

All of this seems to have nothing to do with him.

From childhood to adulthood, I listened to my parents, studied hard, got into a good university, and worked hard to find a good job.

After finding a job, he continued to struggle with a high load.

Twenty years have passed in a hurry, and I have never stopped, what did I get in return?

Quietly and without a trace after half a month?

Yan Xiao kept thinking about himself in his mind, everything was like a dream.

It came so suddenly and unexpectedly.

even,

And some bystander feelings?

......

Half an hour later, Yan Xiao was still sitting on a bench in the street, dumbfounded.

At this moment, the phone rang suddenly.

He was startled, a little pale.

Subconsciously, I quickly picked up the phone and found that it was my father's call, which was a bit unexpected:

"Hey?"

"Yan Xiao, your father is hospitalized!"

A woman's voice came from the other end of the phone, shouting anxiously.

The voice trembled a little, it seemed to be quite serious.

Yan Xiao groaned in his heart, unbelievable:

"Is hospitalised?"

"Yeah, it's in the county hospital now, come and have a look!"

Stepmother Jiang Qian urged on the phone.

Yan Xiao had to agree.

It was really a father and son, he went in as soon as he stepped out.

At the moment, dragging his tired body, he could only go back the same way, and walked back towards the county hospital.

......

In a hospital, a ward.

An old man with a cast wrapped around his leg and a breathing aid in his nose was lying on the bed.

The two eyes widened, facing the woman beside the hospital bed, and said in a hoarse voice:

"What are you calling Xiaoxiao for?"