Chapter 144

The cool breeze blows away the residual heat between heaven and earth, looking at the sky, the setting sun is gradually being swallowed up by the darkness.

In a small building near Su's funeral company.

Old Qin stood on the eaves, like a statue standing majestically.

His eyes were lowered, constantly looking at everything below.

Like an isolated immortal, with the bleak sky, his figure is particularly inconspicuous.

Looking at the road below, the pedestrians all lowered their heads, and no one looked up.

The traffic is thin, and this street is not a busy city.

At this moment, it was a bit desolate.

Suddenly, Bao'er, who was sitting beside him, glared.

"I'm coming!"

She pointed to Su's funeral company and said.

Looking in the direction she pointed, there were indeed two figures of a man and a woman walking into Su's funeral company.

It was Su Chen and Lin Yu.

"The show is about to begin!"

Qin Lao smiled indifferently and said.

His deep eyes seemed to be able to penetrate the twilight, constantly looking at everything around him.

The cold came, and it was dark.

Hearing his words, Bo'er glanced at the shovel that he had found on hand, and picked it up.

outside the store.

Just when the eyes of the two were so dazed, Su Chen's figure had slipped out of the store and disappeared!

Several eerie figures were still peeping in the dark, looking at them.

As everyone knows, they have already entered the sight of Qin Lao, and their every move has been exposed.

"Yo Xi! If your Majesty makes a move in person, I think he will be very surprised!"

"Aren't we going to do it?"

"No, we are not that guy's opponent. The first two times were already shameful enough. This time, we only need to assist the Maharaja!"

"Yes!"

"If it wasn't for His Excellency Jiro this time, it would be rare for us to see Your Majesty make a move. Since there is an opportunity, pay attention to see and learn more!"

Ono's trio observed the situation and discussed the situation.

They respect the Maharaja mentioned in the words.

The night gradually became heavier, and the last trace of the setting sun between the whole world was also swallowed up.

Darkness enveloped the entire land.

At this time, Ono Ichiro's eyes were dark, and he quickly took out a scroll from his arms and crushed it!

bang~

Muffled sound, the scroll burst!

It's like touching an invisible sense~

After doing all this, the three of them looked at each other and approached in the direction of Su's funeral company!

Old Qin, who was standing on the roof, noticed the movements of these three people.

"I'm going to bury them!"