Chapter 38: A bit like?

For three years, I didn't say a word, didn't answer the phone call, ignored the video, and even sent a photo from P.

No matter what Old Wang thought about it, he felt a fire in his heart.

Looking at Nie Xing who was silent, he felt that this kid must be hiding something from himself, from Lao Nie, and from everyone!

He thought about it carefully, and if there was an aura in his eyes, he secretly glanced around at no one, then lowered his voice and asked:

"You can't believe it, Uncle Wang? Tell me what you're hiding, I already know!"

"!?"

Nie Xing was startled when he heard the words, and his expression changed when he saw Uncle Wang's mysterious appearance.

He suppressed the change in his face, but his heart felt like an alarm was triggered, and he became vigilant.

Immediately began to wonder if he said something when he was in a coma.

Although he deliberately suppressed the change in his expression, he was still noticed by the attentive Old Wang.

Now humming:

"Hmph, it seems that I guessed right, you have found your biological parents!"

"I also lied to Old Nie saying that you are going to find it!"

"I found it, so why not tell Lao Nie in person?"

...

A few words in a row immediately dispelled the nervousness in Nie Xing's heart. Fortunately, he didn't blunder.

Now he slowly shook his head, denying it.

After three years of isolation, how can you find time to find your biological parents?

Furthermore, for me, being born but not raising, the so-called biological parents have no meaning or existence to me.

When Old Wang was still suspicious, Xiao Wang rushed in in a hurry.

He rushed into the ward, gasping for breath.

The communication between the two was interrupted.

"What are you doing? People who have children can't keep their focus. How can I be a role model for my grandson in the future?"

Old Wang still disliked Xiao Wang, and blamed him angrily.

Xiao Wang's face turned red, and he was very excited!

He struggled to suppress his heaving chest, with uncontrollable excitement in his eyes, and quickly handed the mobile phone in his hand to Lao Wang!

On the phone, a major news came out!

The conspicuous title immediately caught Pharaoh's attention and couldn't help being surprised!

[Latest report: After three years of secret research in Longguo, Jiaolong finally went out to sea, and the first new super-element double-wave bomb was successfully detonated on the Gobi Desert! 】

Several headlines in a row report this news!

[Three years of secret research, in a place no one knows, they are struggling, burning, fighting! Escort our Dragon Kingdom! 】

【Shock! The successful detonation of Longguo's first Chaoyuan double-wave bomb shows Longguo's determination to fight against scientific research and shows the strength of a great power! 】

[From nothing, the Chaoyuan double-wave bomb technology was developed by Longguo after three years! Longguo has become the country with the shortest time for research and development of super-meta technology in the whole world! 】