Chapter 145

With the killing intent coming from all directions like a tide, Su Chen's complexion changed!

If the incessant river water is pouring back, it will press heavily on his body.

With such a terrifying condensed killing intent, Su Chen felt as if he was trapped in every move. Facing the smirking majesty, he couldn't move for a while!

"Hey, the kid can still struggle for a while, it seems that the basic skills of cultivation are good!"

The maharaja's tormenting voice sounded hoarse.

It's like the sound of a fingernail scratching on glass, and the person who hears it explodes with hair!

Looking at the majesty in front of him, and Su Chen who couldn't move.

"I come!"

Bao'er was stunned, but did not realize what the monarch did to Su Chen.

Seeing that the latter didn't do anything, he took the shovel and patted the majesty!

boom!

The sturdy shovel came raging like a black shadow, wrapped in crazy strength!

"you!?"

The maharaja looked surprised, and the scar on his face trembled slightly.

He quickly raised his hand and seemed to catch the shovel slowly!

Bang!

The two collided, and there was a sound of Jin Ming intersecting, which was very miraculous.

The majesty's figure was pushed back two or three steps by the force poured from the shovel, and it was difficult to stabilize the figure!

He looked at Bao'er in amazement, his own trappings were for the two of them, why was only this boy Su trapped?

What is the origin of this woman, and she can't stand the ordinary abnormal technique?

After a shovel slapped the Maharaja back, Bao'er chose to protect Su Chen again, and did not act rashly!

Su Chen also took the opportunity to resume action!

Some grateful glances at this crazy woman, did not expect that she still has some strength, and she can break free?

Although the Maharaja pointed at him just now, the killing intent also went to the mad woman, but the effect was obvious and did not take effect!

Very strange.

At this moment, without thinking too much, Su Chen is going to go back to the store and rely on the functions in the store to kill the other party.

But after thinking about it, Lin Yu is still in it, if he is brought in.

It will inevitably lead to more trouble.

For a while, it can only be stuck here!

After the other party discovered Bao'er's peculiarity, he was not in a hurry to make another move.

"The power in your body is very strange!"

Maharaja's deep-set pupils, extremely dark, stared at Bao'er and said.

A trace of greedy eyes emerged from it.

It seems to have found something.

Bao'er looked at him blankly, the shovel in his hand was always vigilant!

"If you are willing to surrender to me, you will be my woman in the future, and you will be instructed by me personally! Of course, you can also save yourself from death!"