Chapter 121: Broken ad

In the ward, the bitter smell of potion mixed with an inexplicably suppressed breath permeated.

Yan Jun lay on the hospital bed, silent.

The cloudy eyes glanced at the two people on the left and right of the hospital bed from time to time.

Stepmother Jiang Qian stood there with her chest raised and her voice full, accusing Yan Xiao of ignoring:

"It's your father anyway, your own! Now that he's hurt like this, don't you think you should take care of him here? Call you here, and you just take a look?"

Listening to his stepmother's words, Yan Xiao did not refute.

He stared blankly at his father Yan Jun on the hospital bed. The old man had always been afraid of this woman, and this time was no exception. He lay obediently on the bed, dodging his eyes.

At this moment, Wei Wei thought for a moment.

Yan Xiao reached out his hand to interrupt her, looked at her expressionlessly and said:

"Just listen to this kind of truth, I don't want to hear it, it's disgusting!"

The voice was cold, the most chilling.

He said it so calmly, as if it came from the heart.

Yan Jun, whose eyes were dodging on the hospital bed, looked stunned and looked at his son unexpectedly.

On weekdays, Yan Xiao, who has a mild temperament and is even a little flattering to others, how could he say such a thing?

He was about to take out his father's majesty, but when he moved, the corners of his mouth twitched as his legs hurt.

Can only give up.

Jiang Qian, who was beside him, glared angrily, loudly accusing:

"You! How dare you talk to me like that!? Disgusting, who are you calling disgusting? You put it on here?"

"I don't have time to argue with you!"

Before the stepmother could finish speaking, Yan Xiao interrupted directly.

The attitude of the whole person is particularly cold, and he has no feelings for these two people.

After all, there is really no emotion.

"Oh! I don't have time to quarrel with you here! But I'll leave it alone, your dad, you can't ignore it! If you don't give an attitude today, don't even think about getting out of this ward!"

Jiang Qian was very angry, her wrinkled old face was filled with ravines.

The wrinkles at the corners of her eyes grew denser as she spoke.

Very ugly face.

Perhaps it was Yan Xiao's words that angered the two of them, and Yan Jun, who was on the hospital bed, also endured the pain and said with a bared tooth:

"No big or small bastard!"

Faced with the accusations of the two, Yan Xiao has long been accustomed to it.

Looking at the two of them with cold eyes, he took a breath and asked:

"Tell me, how much does it cost this time!"

"Stinky boy! Just want to send me off with some broken money? Get out!"

"Get out, labor and capital don't want to see you again in this life!"

Old Yan on the hospital bed only felt a wave of blood rushing towards his head!

Angrily hands shaking.