Chapter 115: buried you

Old Qin's words appeared in everyone's ears like a spell.

Hearing his words, all the netizens who watched through live broadcasts and various platforms were stunned.

There was a rare vacuum period in the live broadcast room.

They seemed to be stunned, no one sent fonts on the barrage.

Everyone in front of the screen is an accomplice?

What's the meaning?

Is this accusing us?

Netizens couldn't believe it.

The situation at the funeral scene was even more suffocating.

After the voice of Qin Lao fell, it instantly caused the pupils of many people to tremble.

Almost everyone was taken aback.

People in the world dare to be angry but dare not speak, this is a common thing.

In their eyes, this old man is someone who dares to speak.

They also know that this sentence will definitely bring a lot of trouble to this old man!

Even Jiang Yan's mother looked a little dull at the moment. She didn't expect that anyone would dare to stand up and speak so bluntly.

The face of the man in black changed a little, and at the same time he was a little puzzled, he smiled in relief.

Since the other party stole his own words, it means the same.

Then there is no need to continue talking.

Immediately, he tightened the black umbrella in his hand and walked outside the cemetery.

Retired!

Seeing his leaving figure, a figure in the crowd moved with it, and soon disappeared.

in front of the tombstone.

Listening to the crisp sound of the man in black's leather shoes stepping on the floor gradually drifted away.

Everyone's thoughts turned slightly.

Their eyes were all looking in the direction of Mr. Qin in disbelief.

Old Qin's words contained a lot of meaning.

After hearing this, Bureau Li felt goosebumps all over his body.

It had just rained and there was still some cool weather, and there was sweat on his forehead.

He knew how huge the impact of that sentence would be.

The power of those netizens has been perfectly reflected from Jiang Yan's incident. If there is such an amount of online violence again, he is not sure if he can handle it. This is not a good thing.

The truth is often the most harsh, and there are not a few people who know this sentence at the scene, but who really dares to say it?

Blatantly accusing everyone, this is not a topic that ordinary people dare to touch, especially under so many cameras,

It is tantamount to: begging to be set on fire.

In his eyes, this old man is probably crazy!

After this episode is broadcast, it is bound to cause quite a stir!

With sweat on his forehead, he did not dare to continue to expand the situation, and immediately signaled those reporters to stop reporting.

With one look, the players immediately understood.