Chapter 18: 8 suonas open the way!

When it was bright and sunny, Su Chen walked up the mountainside along the mountain road and arrived near Principal Tang's mourning hall.

Dressed in an ancient style and plain clothes, it attracted the attention of many people.

The suona in his hand was wrapped in special black by him.

It wasn't revealed, but the Zhuoran aura emanating from the whole body was not easily approached by ordinary people.

His eyes scanned the surroundings.

Principal Tang's mourning hall is an abandoned school halfway up the mountain.

The broken walls are already hard to recognize. This was once a place where reading was loud.

As the sky gradually became brighter, more and more people gathered up along the foot of the mountain.

They walked slowly towards the half-mountain slope, like a stream upstream, endless.

Among these people, some were former students of Principal Tang, and some were residents of the town.

There are also people from the surrounding towns.

In their hands they were carrying a few lines of paper money, or wreaths.

They put the paper money on the mourning hall. In front of the mourning hall, there are many flowers, surrounded by Tang Ying's photos.

The wreaths are placed on both sides of the mourning hall. If they cannot be placed, they will be moved to the old school wall next to them.

Afterwards, Juan'er, who was standing by the side, handed them the filial piety clothes and filial hats that had been prepared for a long time.

Putting on filial piety clothes and hats, they kowtowed to Principal Tang in front of the coffin in the mourning hall.

Similarly, Juan'er wanted to greet the guests and kowtow in return.

With more and more guests coming, the abandoned school halfway up the mountain looks white from a distance.

The white filial robes, the white mourning hall, and the white elegiac couplet wreath.

Before I knew it, it was eight o'clock in the morning.

Instead, more and more people came to the foot of the mountain.

Except for Principal Tang's former students and residents of the town.

Su Chen looked around and found that many children were walking towards this abandoned school on the hillside under the leadership of adults with white corsages on their chests.

These children are all students of Principal Tang.

The parents brought their children to see Principal Tang for a ride.

On the way to the mourning hall, Su Chen also inquired about Principal Tang, and learned something:

There is no school in Huayi Town, and then to the village primary school that was temporarily established. There are only a few students in the small classroom. The children of school age are busy with farm work and cannot take time to study, and the family is not willing to spend extra expenses. ; The elderly at home feel that it is more useful to let their children do some farm work than to send them to school. It is precisely because of this that the teachers who support the teaching leave batches after batches, and the education of the students is even more difficult.

Faced with such a predicament, Principal Tang did not retreat without knowing the difficulty. On the one hand, she visited various families in Huayi Town, and persuaded them to send their children to schools for education; on the other hand, she ran around in various related institutions. , to create better conditions for children to go to school, and to find more teachers who are willing to come to teach.