Chapter 85: The place where the soul returns is my hometown (3)

About Kong Yuanzhou's funeral is gradually going on.

The conditions here are insufficient, and most of the practice is burial, so after the body is disposed of, everyone will carry it to the temporary mourning hall.

Need relatives to keep the spirit, the two children and Chang Ying need to be in the mourning hall.

Pima and filial piety are necessary. She couldn't hide the two children if she wanted to.

The mourning hall was placed, the coffins were placed, and the elegiac couplet wreaths were also sent to the scene one after another.

When Chang Ying brought Kong Yuanzhou's posthumous photo to the mourning hall, a lot of people had gathered here. After seeing Chang Ying's appearance, all of them looked solemn, watching her slowly step forward and dignified Kong Yuanzhou's posthumous photo. Put it up, the atmosphere is dignified and a little depressing.

Looking at Kong Yuanzhou's upright posture in the posthumous photo, Chang Ying's eyes were slightly red and she bowed towards him.

There are other things waiting for her to handle.

His wife, Chang Ying, was running around for Kong Yuanzhou's affairs. Fortunately, there were other herdsmen and institutional staff to support him.

Everything went relatively smoothly.

the other side.

Kong Yuanzhou looked at the figure that appeared beside him, only to realize that it was the figure he saw in the hospital, the man in a black suit.

Su Chen!

"You are?"

"Murderer, Su Chen, come to see you off!"

Su Chen's body was also a little erratic, and she responded to him in a deep voice.

Although it felt a little real, Kong Yuanzhou could still sense something was wrong.

All the scenes just now came from my own memories, so the real picture was once again in front of me. The previous fear and confusion about death also accompanied the emergence of these scenes and characters, and gradually disappeared, replaced by It is a firm determination to protect the Dragon Kingdom, even if it is to die, the belief that you will not regret it!

One by one, the martyrs and seniors were fighting to stick to the border of the Dragon Kingdom, and even sacrificed their lives.

This fearless belief is inherited from the bones.

Everything in the past did not appear for no reason.

He knew that it must have come from the man in the suit.

Complicated thoughts came over, he said to Su Chen:

"thanks!"

"Those who work for everyone, don't let them freeze to death in the wind and snow!"

Su Chen looked at him and felt deeply.

Just as the picture in Kong Yuanzhou's memory emerged, he was also fortunate to see the hero's past together. It was the hard work and protection of their generation after generation that brought the peace and stability of the Dragon Kingdom today and the prosperity of the world. !

Now he continued:

"It's us who should be thanked!"

......

Qingyang County.

Patrol Bureau.

Several figures were sitting in a conference room, Wang Ye, Elder Qin, and Zhang Daoling were all present.