Chapter 137

The wedding scene was disturbed by the sudden appearance of the Kou people.

Everyone present nervously watched their appearance, a little at a loss. The three Kou people who followed Yuzujiro glanced sharply at the audience. Anyone who wanted to make a move would be stared at by their icy eyes. On the top, the killing intent with the fierce cold light will also attack together, so that those people dare not act rashly.

The Ono trio seems to be the confidence of Yutojiro. With the three of them around, Yutojiro has no scruples at all.

Hearing Lin Yu insulting him, he laughed instead of angry:

"Haha, she is really a self-righteous woman, you are forcing me to attack you!"

The suffocated Chinese voice fell, with a hint of threat.

This sentence seemed to anger the bodyguards present instantly. Their faces immediately sank and they approached Lin Yu. They are special bodyguards who specialize in protecting Lin Yu. Even if they know that they are not opponents, they must protect them Lin Yu!

"Miss Lin, don't be afraid, we will protect you!"

"I advise you to leave here early, this is the territory of our Dragon Kingdom, not a place where you can be presumptuous!"

With that said, several super bodyguards rushed in the direction of the Ono trio!

The other bodyguards were guarding Lin Yu's side, ready to take the opportunity to **** Lin Yu away.

"It's still the same as always toasting, not eating and drinking, the Ono trio, give them some color!"

Looking at the bodyguards who rushed up, Auto Jiro's face turned cold and his voice was low.

"Yes!"

Hearing this, the Ono trio nodded.

The movements in his hands are also very capable, and he rushes up very fast, one move at a time. Although those special bodyguards are good at their skills, they still look too inferior when facing the Ono trio with strange methods and detached strength!

After a few muffled groans, they fell to the ground one by one!

Can't move!

Before the other bodyguards even walked to Lin Yu's side, they saw the Ono trio rushing over!

"Protect Miss Lin!"

Their faces changed!

But they still couldn't stop the three, and after a few muffled groans, they also fell down together!

After seeing all the super-class bodyguards around him being easily brought down by the other three, Lin Yu's expression was startled. He didn't expect the difference in strength between the two sides to be so big, and thought that these super-class bodyguards would be able to compete with them. Can't stand it all, all dead?

A little nervous for a while.

He glanced at Su Chen next to him, but found that he was still drinking tea with a calm expression?

It's been so long, yet still so calm!

This stinky boy.

It seems that they can't count on it, the other party came prepared, and Su Chen would not be their opponent if they came.

"It's so powerful! It's too easy for three people to beat a dozen people, right?"

"Get out of the way, we can't afford it!"

"Their target seems to be Lin Yu!"

...

Seeing these bodyguards fall, everyone present was also frightened to varying degrees. The other party was obviously prepared and brought three masters!

Do you really want to watch them take Lin Yu away?

Many people wiped away their cold sweat and felt the gazes of a few Kou people, lest they would not be able to avoid it.

Where do you have the courage to stand up?

On the ceremony platform, Zhang Da closely guarded Lin Zhenzhen behind him.

He looked nervously at Yuzujiro.

After realizing that the target of these Kou people was Lin Yu, there was some inexplicable joy in his heart? Fortunately, it wasn't Zhenzhen. If the Kou Ren's target was Zhenzhen, he didn't have the guts to deal with these ruthless people.

After all, even those super bodyguards haven't lasted a round!

At this moment, after watching the Ono trio put down those special bodyguards to the ground.

The smile on Kojiro's face was even greater, and he continued:

"What? Is Miss Lin scared?"

"We are also civilized people. As long as you are willing to cooperate, we can talk about everything!"

"Otherwise, you have also seen the fate of these bodyguards. I don't think it is suitable for you to be carried away by the three of them in such an elegant dress?"

As he said that, his eyes wandered on Lin Yu with malicious intent.

Lin Yudai frowned, her face a bit troubled.

At this moment, a cold voice suddenly came from the side:

"Look at her again and I'll scrap you!"

"Oh?"

Youtoujiro frowned and looked at Su Chen beside Lin Yu.

This kid has always had no sense of existence. He didn't expect to be so arrogant when he opened his mouth?

He sneered at the moment:

"Baga, are you threatening me? Do you know what happened to the last person who threatened me?"

"I don't know, but I know that those who are threatened by me will end up dying in peace!"

Su Chen put his hands around his chest and sat there, with Erlang's legs crossed, staring at him indifferently.