Chapter 131: Usher

Whether it is for the organization responsible for the donation, or for Yan Xiao's family, it is an extremely bad influence.

So, in the face of the family's insistence.

The woman decided to give up.

"etc!"

At this moment, Yan Jun, who had been standing silent for a while, finally spoke up.

With a heavy expression on his face, he slowly squatted down.

Picked up all the torn documents, stacked them together, and finally put them in a black document bag and handed them to the woman again.

The other side was startled and took it.

On the entire corridor, there are many family members of other patients gathered at this moment, most of them are watching the situation, watching and eating melons,

I saw that after Yan Jun handed the document bag to the other party, his tone was low:

"You... take the body away!"

"what?"

Hearing this, Jiang Qian was taken aback and asked directly.

Those people were also shocked, thinking that they had heard it wrong.

Did the family refuse it?

How can you let yourself take the body away?

In the face of everyone's surprise, Yan Jun felt more and more heavy in his heart, and his tone was solemn:

"I respect my son's choice. Since he signed a contract with you, he will go as he wishes! I am not qualified to make this decision for him! You can take away the body and deal with it!"

The voice fell.

The heavy words hit everyone's heart.

"Old Yan! Are you confused?"

Jiang Qian couldn't believe it, but felt that Yan Jun was old and confused.

How could he agree to hand over his son's body to an outsider?

Or the most terrifying digging organ!

Although it is said to be a donation, but the body is hairy, and the parents are really willing to let outsiders cut it off?

"I'm not confused, and Yan Xiao is not confused either. This kid is better than Lao Tzu. At least I don't have the guts to donate organs to others. He's a good man!"

Yan Jun's tone was solemn, but his eyes were firm.

The voice fell.

The woman from the donation agency was stunned, and immediately thanked Yan Jun with respect:

"thanks!"

"You don't need to thank me, you took my son's organs, you should thank him!"

Yan Jun shook his head and said.

There was still a bit of helplessness in his tone.

With Yan Jun's consent, the people from the donation agency walked into the ward smoothly, took away Yan Jun's body, and prepared for the next step.

The place of treatment is also in the hospital.

Yan Jun leaned on crutches, and with Jiang Qian's help, followed behind these institutional people, watching them take away the remains.

The other party respected Yan Jun's body very much. Whether it was before or after it was transported, or the whole process, he was very careful, serious and serious.