Chapter 117: 6 seconds

Every move within 100 meters around the store can be fed back to Su Chen's mind at any time.

now,

There seems to be a man outside the store, looking at his store.

After Su Chen sensed that the other person's breath was just an ordinary person, he restrained his thoughts a little.

After Jiang Yan's funeral, he was chased and beaten by a casual woman for no reason.

He knew very well that he was being watched.

Moreover, the strength and power of those people are not simple. They can appear at the funeral with the Patrol Bureau, and they can make a grand appearance or conduct some secret investigations. The means do not know the geometry, and each strength is not simple.

By playing against a woman, you can clearly feel that the opponent's strength level is higher than your own, and the power of every move and every style is so unusual!

Fortunately, if it wasn't for the enhanced physique that the system rewarded him, he would have been knocked out by the woman with a shovel and buried.

Su Chen has always felt that physical strengthening has little effect, but at this moment, he feels a sense of urgency, a sense of urgency that requires strength!

This world is far from being as simple as I imagined, and what I want to do now has already involved them, and they will definitely be pursued by them in the future. The things of the system must not be exposed, and only by mastering a certain strength can self-protection be achieved!

The current personal strength is still too weak.

Be cautious and try to be as low-key as possible.

At this moment, the settlement notification of the task came.

[The sixth task is successfully completed, and the settlement state is entered! 】

The familiar system voice sounded in his mind, and Su Chen's eyes lifted slightly.

All the funeral tasks before, I am quite satisfied.

At least it can reach the perfect level.

But this mission made me feel inexplicable pressure.

So there is some speculation in my mind.

Soon, the system's voice sounded again:

【Successful settlement! 】

[Task completion: perfect rating! 】

[Task completion reward: 100-fold increase in amount, 5,000 immortal store points! A perfect turntable opportunity! 】

[The task reward has been issued, and 500,000 yuan has been credited! Please pay attention to the host to check! 】

...

Luckily, it just hit the perfect rating!

The amount of the 100-fold reward has been credited to the account, 5,000 points have also appeared in the eternal life store, and there is still a chance for a perfect turntable.

In addition to this amount, the deposit in his hands has reached over ten million.

It's time to think about upgrading your storefront.

At present, it is a secondary storefront, and the enhancement is only the control of the storefront and some auxiliary functions.

The third-level storefront brings not only the enhancement of functions, but also some special decorations for the storefront, including the external storefront image, the internal storefront function, and the upgrade of some means and program functions that need to be used.