Chapter 44: Kou people

After Su Chen walked out of the store, he glanced at his little motorcycle.

This thing wants to drive to JZ City, but it's really embarrassing this old guy!

Abandoning the idea of ​​riding it, Su Chen walked towards the main street, preparing to take a taxi to buy a car for himself as a means of transportation.

The requirements are not too high, BMW will do.

When he walked to the main street, a long-haired boy with a somewhat lazy appearance wearing a peaked cap, a ponytail, and short-sleeved shorts passed Su Chen.

This strange dress caught Su Chen's attention.

Looking back, he glanced at the back of the other party who had already walked away.

I always feel a little familiar.

......

In the BMW shop, a video of a reporter interviewing Nie Xing is playing on the hanging TV.

"At that time, we didn't think that it would be three years. During this period, we didn't tell our parents, we didn't tell our wife and children, and we were a mute who couldn't say anything. This is the leader's order to us. We can only keep everything silent. Looking down, nothing can be said! For the sake of confidentiality, many of our researchers are burdened with the incomprehension of their families, as well as other people's alternative vision and accusations."

"All the scientific researchers have worked hard. Judging from the photos sent back from us, the entire scientific research environment is not very good. It can be said that it is very difficult! Then what is the support for your decision to invest in this work? ?"

The reporters looked at Nie Xing expectantly, waiting for his answer.

In the video, Nie Xing said without hesitation:

"The weapons you have, I also have! Whether it is between people or between countries, it is like this. If you are not balanced, you have to be beaten! Only by developing this technology can you achieve super-yuan balance. Thus ignoring their threats. We can not fight, but we can't have the ability to fight back! We won't provoke others, but we can't let them bully us! It's a matter of national survival, I have to go! "

"well said!"

The reporters present showed admiration and applauded excitedly!

As expected of a scientific research hero who was sent to secret research, the words that come from the heart are straightforward and straightforward, but they are so inspiring and powerful!

"You deserve the National Medal of Merit!"

A reporter said with deep emotion.

However, Nie Xing smiled bitterly:

"Half of the medals of merit for every scientific researcher are the contributions of their family members. They have paid a lot for us, and they have worked hard in the past three years!"

......

The female clerk in uniform stared at the TV screen. When she was excited by Nie Xing's words, she saw a young man walk in.

The people who come here are dressed in simple clothes, but they look handsome, and the more they look at them, the more they look good-looking.

Although she didn't think the other party had any purchasing power, the female clerk warmly greeted her.

"Hello sir, this is a BMW brand store!"

"Well, I'll take a look first!"

Su Chen nodded casually, and his eyes wandered among the BMW cars in the showroom.