Chapter 60: 1st and 1st

in the ward.

Su Chen sat on the stool beside him.

Mr. Zhong's enthusiastic attitude really surprised Su Chen.

In the spirit of professional service and attitude, he hurriedly handed the price list he prepared in advance to Zhong Youcai, who was sitting on the hospital bed.

Zhong Youcai took over the price list and looked at the prices listed above and the corresponding services.

It turns out that every service is desirable, and what is expressed in the text message is true. If such a service can appear at the funeral, it will definitely make everyone present doubt the life of the deceased.

After all, where would these appear on the funerals of ordinary people?

The veteran holding the price list trembled slightly, and his eyes kept wandering over the entire list. He had corresponding services for almost every price. Judging from the current deposit of Zhong Youcai, he had a certain economic strength. Customize one. 100,000, or even 200,000 services are not too difficult, but his purpose is to have a mysterious and terrifying funeral. Some scenes are enough, and there is no need to buy too high configuration.

After weighing it again and again, he found that he could either sell the most expensive one or buy the more affordable one.

The middle-of-the-line price packages are not necessary.

From the bottom of his heart, he definitely wants to experience the appearance and pomp of the strongest and highest-priced service, but he doesn't have such a terrifying savings to buy it, so it is automatically excluded.

The cheapest is the service of 99 yuan, which is somewhat like an experience card, which looks a bit shabby.

In this case, the most suitable one should be the service of about 10,000 yuan.

One hundred men in black, that scene is unusual~

The three thousand black-clothed men also went up in aura!

Both services were enough to surprise those present.

So, which one should you choose?

....

Watching Zhong Youcai's hesitant gaze wandered between the service price of 10,000 and 100,000.

Su Chen quickly began to recommend:

"Mr. Zhong, in my opinion, this 10,000 yuan service is quite good."

"As long as you pay 10,000 yuan, there will be a hundred people in black suits at your funeral, and a black Maybach will be on the way, and the old man in the tunic suit will get off the car for you. Offer a bunch of flowers, bow, and leave solemnly!"

"Yes, it's good!"

Zhong Youcai nodded, the funeral service of 10,000 yuan is indeed economical, and the desired scene can be achieved.

However, after he introduced it, why did he look forward to the funeral service of 100,000 yuan?

Looking at Zhong Youcai, he hesitated.

Su Chen just started to introduce the service of 100,000 yuan:

"This 100,000 yuan funeral service is indeed the most cost-effective service, but~"

Huo Feng deliberately paused here.

Immediately attracted the attention of Zhong Youcai, he raised his eyes to look at Su Chen, and asked directly:

"But what?"

"However, it is difficult for ordinary people to hold this scene. After all, 100,000 yuan is not a small amount. The funeral is the last decent departure for each of us, and it is a ceremony that all relatives and friends will come to participate in. If you can customize such a If the service is provided, everyone present will be extremely surprised, and even on the day of the funeral, there will be a continuous rainy season, which will give everyone a strong shock..."