Chapter 77: take over

On the way down the mountain, Su Chen didn't take a few steps when he saw Elder Qin approaching.

After Old Qin put his hands together, he glanced at Su Chen with a lazy gaze, without paying much attention, he continued to walk in the direction of the cemetery.

The two did not know each other.

Su Chen just glanced at Old Qin and continued to walk down the mountain.

passed it by.

Just after walking two steps, Old Qin's footsteps suddenly stopped, and he turned to look at Su Chen's back.

There is a sparkle in his eyes.

Afterwards, his expression changed, and he sped up a little and rushed towards the cemetery.

.....

Funeral scene.

Zhong Jiayou heard the hidden threat in the old man's words, and felt a little flustered for a while. Could it be that what he did was discovered by the three old men?

but,

What made him even more unbelievable was, where did the old man come from these three big friends?

As soon as he appeared, it was almost like a rolling aura!

It makes you breathless, this is not the kind of oppression that ordinary people can have.

It wasn't until the three of them left that the atmosphere at the funeral eased a little.

The funeral was still going on. Facing the various eyes of the people around, Zhong Jiayou tried his best to remain calm, and began to think about how to explain this matter. No matter what the reason for the three people's attitude is, it doesn't matter, their filial grandson must not collapse!

On the side, Zhong Zhihong secretly sighed and said nothing.

The funeral was quickly over.

As soon as it was over, the host who had been waiting beside him for a long time rushed up and asked Zhong Jiayou frantically:

"Mr. Zhong Jiayou, do you have any explanation for the reaction of the three old men to you just now?"

"Why do they treat you like this? Is there any misunderstanding?"

A series of questions immediately came up.

Zhong Jiayou thought of many excuses in his mind, but in this cemetery, he still couldn't say it.

She could only blushed and waved her hand to refuse the interview:

"I'm sorry, I'm tired!"

"The netizens in our live broadcast room just heard what the old man said to you. Can you briefly explain the situation? Everyone is worried about you!"

The female reporter was reluctant and continued to ask.

No way, tens of millions of people in the live broadcast room are waiting to ask this question!

Unfortunately, Zhong Jiayou seemed to be in a bad state, and waved his hand to reject her question.

Completely opposite to the previous state of interviews, now he does not want to accept any interviews.

Under the somewhat suspicious gaze of the reporter, he declined the interview.

There was a bit of panic in his expression, and he was about to leave the scene.

In the live broadcast room, the barrage trembled wildly:

"We Jiayou are too tired, the host can't ask, can he rest well!"