Chapter 41: To inherit the will of the ancestors

"Yo, isn't this President Zhang? Why do you have time to call your brother?"

Su Chen asked jokingly.

The person who called was his best friend, Zhang Da.

The relationship between the two has always been good, but he seemed to be very busy some time ago, and he never bothered to get in touch.

Zhang Da on the other side of the phone also seemed to be a little complacent:

"Isn't the business on your side not very good, I'm going to start a company, why don't you close your shop and come to me as the general manager?"

"Listen to your tone, did you make a lot of money?"

Su Chen was a little surprised, this kid is not a rich second generation, it is almost the same as a negative second generation.

How could a company suddenly be established?

"Almost, I went to work in a courier company for a month not long ago, and I just met the other half of my life. We love each other deeply. She bought me a sea-view house and a BMW."

"Hey, you are moisturizing!"

"Haha, don't worry, buddy, I haven't fallen! I vowed not to eat soft rice and decided to start my own business, so I started a company myself, and I'm going to start my own business!"

"That's not right. I heard that you have been fighting a lot. Where did your company get the start-up capital?"

"She gave it. We are all a family now. I'm starting a business. She should support me, right?"

"Well, have ambition!"

After two simple and shabby sentences, Su Chen hung up the phone with a complicated expression.

Unexpectedly, in just two months, this guy has already reached the pinnacle of his life.

His wedding is scheduled for next week. The main reason for this call was to invite Su Chen to attend the wedding. It just so happened that Su Chen also wanted to take advantage of the wedding to celebrate.

......

JZ City

Jinyang Street

The business center circle.

The night is shrouded in the whole city. In the early hours of the morning, time has quietly wiped out the neon lights in the modern city. Everything seems to have settled down. The lights of various shopping malls are turned off one by one. turbulent.

At this moment, a duplex teahouse clubhouse in the style of the last century, a touch of brightness is still struggling in the dark.

The teahouse sits in the south and faces the north, and the guest seats and the podium are surrounded by a circle, forming a closed listening scene.

On the podium, Xingmu is on file!

A figure was sitting in front of the desk, picked up Xingmu in his hand, slapped Xingmu in front of the desk, and slapped Xingmu!

The crisp sound immediately reverberated around the entire teahouse!

The mottled old lacquer surface on the teahouse does not affect the unique echo of the teahouse.

Wait until the sound of awake wood slowly dissipates.

That figure, the words of vicissitudes came out:

"If you want to know what will happen next, listen to me next time!"

"Another one! I've been listening to it for a long time, why did it suddenly disappear?"