Chapter 81

It was the first time that Su Chen took the initiative to ask the system a question, and he didn't know whether the other party would answer.

It is a tentative active communication.

for a moment,

There was no sound in his mind.

Su Chen's eyes trembled slightly, it seemed that he couldn't take the initiative to communicate?

"Because it is one of two choices, and the target has been turned into a corpse, the target cannot be buried!"

At this moment, the sound of the system suddenly appeared!

He was able to communicate with himself!

It's just that the funeral can't be dealt with.

Su Chen felt very regretful in his heart. If he knew this was the case, even if he paid for it at his own expense, he would have to do it for him!

Also, their own funeral service is not perfect, and they can't even do a complete funeral.

Through the incident of Kong Yuanzhou, compare the Zhong Jiayou incident that happened on the Internet.

With complicated emotions spreading in his heart, Su Chen sighed:

"Just missed it?"

This sentence seems to be asking himself, the people who are really popular all over the Internet should never be people who don't care about morality through hype.

These real heroes should be exposed.

"Ding! The host has the means to send his soul a special farewell!"

Rarely reminded by the system.

Su Chen was stunned, what means?

Immediately, he reacted again. Could it be that the system was talking about the thing that was drawn last time?

......

at the same time

Qingzhou City, adjacent to Qingyang City, is very close to each other.

At the International Hotel, Lin Zhenzhen held a banquet here.

Guests are coming.

Lin Zhenzhen was wearing a high-end dress, holding a wine glass, and walking among these guests with a smile on her face, but her eyes were looking at the door of the venue from time to time, looking forward to Lin Yu's arrival. She knew very well that only the one called Lin Yu, who is the eldest miss of the Lin family, can survive today's scene.

Because the company is going to prepare for the development of the commercial street, it is more competitive with its business opponent. The opponent is very tough. It is said that someone is behind it, so the two sides have been at a stalemate. , and strive not to lose both sides of the fight.

After Lin Yu came forward last time, the two sides negotiated briefly.

Although the other party has restrained, judging from the meaning of the exchange at that time, they are still ready to invite the existence behind them to decide. After all, they are only minions and pioneers, and the final decision is in the hands of the boss behind them.

That's why today's banquet was born.

Said it was a banquet, but it was actually a negotiation.

Soon, several radiant men in black dresses walked in.

Their faces were solemn, and their eyes were very sharp.

Glancing at the conference table in the banquet, he walked over and put the briefcases in their hands on the table.