Chapter 148

On the balcony of the house, with the sun falling on it, the smoke filled it even more like a fairyland, and there was a strong smell of nicotine in the air. Xu Bai and the two sat on the chairs next to the coffee table, silent for a moment, the corners of their mouths. The smoke was constantly leaking out, and the fingers holding the cigarette butts were trembling.

Li Han looked out the window with complicated eyes, and his eyes stopped somewhere casually.

Taking a deep breath, he slowly asked:

"Really?"

"Um!"

Xu Bo nodded and looked at Li Han next to him.

The cigarette in his hand, like the only thing he could do, put it in his mouth and took another sip.

Letting the smoke spew out of both nostrils, I felt very lonely.

Knowing your own death is a painful thing.

It is also a fortunate thing.

Paining myself for my powerlessness, I am glad that I still have time to deal with some things, so I don't leave too suddenly.

hiss~

Hearing this, Li Han pinched the cigarette **** into the ashtray on the coffee table, watching the thorny red cigarette **** quickly fade away, and then nodded heavily.

He opened his mouth, but said nothing.

"So I'm going to divorce Zhou Ying. You know who she is. I've been a drag on her for the rest of my life. When I die, I can't drag her on anymore. I have to let her have nothing to worry about!"

Xu Bo said with a heartless wry smile.

When she filed for divorce today, she deliberately said some sad words, which should have made her feel cold.

"Do you think she would think so? If she knew that you were dead, she knew that you were deliberately keeping your distance from her, deliberately making her..."

Li Han never wanted to look at him, his eyes kept staring out the window.

The voice asked a little heavy.

The flowers outside the window are still so bright.

On the first floor, so the flowers nearby have always been well taken care of by Xu Bai and his wife.

"I can't take care of that anymore, I just don't want to die, and I'm still restraining her. Since I want to leave, I shouldn't be a drag on Zhou Ying. Isn't that a popular saying on the Internet: then say goodbye, just take it as it is Say goodbye to her one last time!"

Xu Bai shook his head and said helplessly.

Looking back at the room, he said in a deep voice:

"As soon as she doesn't want to save this house, and she doesn't want any money, it's useless for me to keep it. The only way is to go around and find a way to put the money back into her hands."

"Just leave without telling her. She will definitely hate you very much. Do you want to touch her to death? Or do you really want her to let you go? You are too selfish!"

Li Han finally looked at him and said in a deep voice.

Then he moved his eyes to other places, not wanting to look at him any more.

A big living man, dead.

This kind of thing can't be hidden, let alone his closest wife, it's impossible.

So since she knows everything, why do it all, isn't it better to accept it calmly after speaking frankly and steadily? If Xu Bai continued to do this, Zhou Ying would definitely hate him very much, hate him for hiding the truth from her, and hate himself at the same time.