Chapter 20: 1 song 0 birds towards the phoenix!

Under everyone's attention, Li Hong took a step to the side with a solemn expression!

He believed that the dead were the greatest, and no one dared to joke in front of the spirit.

I am more willing to believe that this young man who has a more unique aura in front of him can play a hundred birds toward a phoenix!

Li Hongzheng said in a low voice:

"No matter what status you are, since you want to play the Hundred Birds and the Phoenix, I respect you!"

See you,

Su Chen nodded slightly, then walked straight towards the mourning hall!

step out,

Represents Li Hongzheng's approval!

Two steps out,

In front of the mourning hall, all the people from the Li family class all got up!

Everyone was stunned to see what was happening in front of them, but they didn't react.

Three steps out,

Finally, the old men in the mourning hall reacted first and knew what it meant!

The old man of the Bai family hurriedly dragged his trembling figure and walked into the mourning hall.

"A filial son and a filial daughter, Dazhi!

Take the teacher's ceremony! "

A hoarse voice, mixed with unstoppable excitement!

The hoarse voice of Cang Jin's smokey voice carried a solemn sense of ritual!

Everyone's expressions changed!

Li Hongzheng also clenched his fists and stared at Su Chen who was walking towards the mourning hall step by step!

The last time I saw such a scene, and heard a hundred birds facing the phoenix, was decades ago!

This long-lost song Hundred Birds Chaofeng,

It has always been a regret in his heart!

Batai Suona opened the way, and played a song of a hundred birds facing the phoenix, which should be the highest welcoming ceremony!

The four saluted as salutes,

Batai knelt down and worshipped for their relatives,

Hundred birds face the phoenix, all the guests bow and kneel three times!

When they heard the salute shouted, everyone present finally realized what it was!

This young man is going to play the long-lost song Hundred Birds Chaofeng!

Many old people stood excitedly, staring at Su Chen tightly, for fear of missing any detail!

This song has been lost for too long. The only people who have witnessed the scene of a hundred birds facing the phoenix are the older generation with white hair like the old man of the Bai family.

The young people were even more excited and looking forward to it. They quickly widened their eyes, afraid of missing out. This older generation has been chanting songs for a lifetime!

Today, I finally see you!

......

In the mourning hall, a few villagers brought a Taishi chair from nowhere.

This Taishi chair has a large body, and the simple backrest and armrests on both sides form a screen!

It is also an old antique. It was placed in the school back then and has never been moved.