Chapter 43: Qiao Xiang's wish

In the hospital corridor, Qiao Sheng rubbed the corners of his eyes, recovered his emotions, and then walked into the ward.

When he came back again, his expression didn't seem to change.

Junior brother and junior sister asked, he said that as long as Qiao Xiang simply rested for a while, his body would recover and he would be discharged from the hospital.

The two of them breathed a sigh of relief.

The appearance of the senior brother Mei Liangxin made Qiao Xiang tremble with anger, and his eyes were red.

The three of them comforted him for a long time before they stabilized his state.

After he gradually calmed down, the younger brother and the younger sister were about to leave. Qiao Sheng excused that he wanted to send the two of them off, and got up and left the ward together.

When the three of them left the ward and walked to the elevator entrance, the younger brother asked:

"Master, Master's condition really hasn't improved?"

"Alas, my dad has an old problem, plus he's old..."

Qiao Sheng sighed deeply and said helplessly.

Afterwards, he looked at the junior sister who also had an embarrassed expression and said:

"If you've been busy recently, the teahouse should be closed for a while. Anyway... there's no one there."

"Don't! Master's whole life has been devoted to the teahouse. You can't escape, so let me come to the teahouse! At least, the teahouse can't rest before the master leaves!"

Junior brother said with red eyes.

Seeing this, Qiao Sheng and his junior sister looked at each other and had no choice but to do so.

Inside the ward.

Qiao Xiang was lying on the bed, a little dejected.

The anger just now seemed to turn into loneliness and unwillingness at the moment, he sighed deeply, the reality was as cruel as Mei Liangxin said.

In the past, when the talented actors in Liyuan gathered together, they just put on their posture, flung their sleeves twice, and sang their beautiful voice, and the audience on the whole street had to line up a few blocks away!

Storytellers are even more unique. Since this genre has gradually changed from begging to the art of entering a room, the experts who lead the storytelling are always full of people when they appear. When they speak, everyone is fascinated and emotional. When I burst into tears, when I was humorous, I laughed, but I heard it, and the listeners were reluctant to leave for a long time. If they couldn't buy tickets for the next game, they hid behind the restaurant and followed those **** for nothing. Listen.

If it is equipped with a three-stringed musical instrument in his arms, the scene will be even more lively!

The heyday of the four famous actresses who shocked the capital back then has long since passed.

Who still remembers them today?

With the erosion of foreign culture, Peking Opera has gradually become lonely. It seems that it started from my own generation.

Fortunate to have seen the peak, how can you endure the tendency to hide?

As soon as I closed my eyes, I was filled with the lively scenes of the past. With a flick of my sleeves, the ten-mile-long street was all listening~

Qiao Xiang sighed and picked up the phone.

At this moment, a text message suddenly popped up.

Subconsciously clicked in, and an advertisement appeared in front of him.