Chapter 108

It is hard to imagine the desperation one must go through to order such a funeral service.

The cruel pressure she suffered made her feel that someone would make trouble at her funeral.

So, the purpose of purchasing this set of services is to protect the funeral and protect the family at the same time?

The pain Jiang Yan suffered during his lifetime must be unimaginable for ordinary people.

...

Su Chen's heart is full of mixed feelings, like the weather above the entire funeral, dark and thunderous!

For Jiang Yan, this masked man is no different from those netizens, they are all perpetrators.

But just one hiding behind a mask.

Another is hiding behind the network.

In terms of the degree of ruthlessness, the latter is more terrifying, because they are everywhere, and they do not know the truth of the matter at all. Just a few words, or even maliciously edited videos, can convict people, without any Abuse and set fire to the bottom line and limit.

The words they typed on their keyboards were always cold and dark.

For them, the Internet is a source of their own strength. Here, everyone wears their own masks. Behind the masks, who knows that the face is a human or a dog?

The sudden change in the weather did not stop those who were broadcasting live.

Instead, the suddenly gloomy weather made them feel more interested.

In particular, the men in black who appeared at the funeral were even more eye-catching.

After seeing this scene, many netizens were discussing the identity of the man in black.

The raindrops wet the screen, and under the lens of some water mist, the whole picture looks extraordinarily magical.

Black clouds burst, dark thunder burst;

The sky and the earth are dark, and the tomb guards are dressed in black.

This kind of scene is really rare!

Except for the rustling of raindrops, there was a rare silence.

The anchors hid under the building, disregarding their wet clothes, and hurriedly adjusted their equipment, aiming the camera in the direction of Jiang Yan's tombstone from a distance. At this moment, there was only under the black umbrella near the tombstone. Jiang Yan's mother, and the man in a suit dressed as a secret agent.

In the live broadcast room, the barrage flickered wildly:

"This scene is a bit magical!"

"The people attending the funeral are usually relatives and friends. Could it be that the man in black, like a special agent, is also a friend of Jiang Yan?"

"Can ordinary people have such friends? It's not easy, I'm afraid to think about it!"

"Brothers, I seem to have found something? You think about Jiang Yan's arrogant actions and words in the video before, and then think about the man in black now appearing at the funeral?"

"There must be some great power behind her!"

"Just a man in black pretending to be so mysterious for you?"

"Pretend? Are you really stupid or fake? You can control a group of gangsters by yourself. The gangsters don't even dare to fart, and they fled in embarrassment. You said they came to pretend? You also pretended to be one in front of those gangsters. , and see if they give you a slap in the face!"