Chapter 89: Upgrade, someone coming?

Lin Yuzhu's lips parted slightly, wanting to say something.

Huo Feng suddenly stopped and turned into a charming smile:

"There are some things you still don't know!"

The tender voice was full of temptation.

A man with less willpower might really not be able to stand her words.

She pretended to be mysterious, just to arouse Su Chen's curiosity, but unfortunately, the other party didn't like this at all.

When it comes to being mysterious, Su Chen is a professional.

"Oh!"

Hearing this, Su Chen nodded.

Instead of continuing the questioning as she imagined, she lowered her head calmly and fiddled with the file in his hand, recording something.

"Hmph, boring!"

Lin Yu snorted coldly.

Since Su Chen didn't ask any further questions, he wouldn't involve him. After all, the forces involved after this incident were not accessible to ordinary people. When I told him, I could only listen to the excitement.

At the moment, it was quite mellow. I glanced at the storefront and found that there was no change.

He yawned a little lazily.

The roundness also fluctuated.

After chatting with Su Chen for a few more words, he went upstairs and went back to his room to rest.

.....

outside the store.

Several obscure figures appeared in the dark, looking at Lin Yu who went upstairs.

"Nani? Is she the target this time?"

"Why are you an ordinary person again? Could it be that Your Excellency Jiro looks down on us?"

There was an impatient sound.

Seems to be complaining about something.

At this time, among the few people, the masked man in the lead said in a low voice:

"Shut up! Now that the mission has been issued, familiarize yourself with the surrounding environment and prepare to start!"

There is oppression in the voice.

There is also a bit of coercion.

Like an order, he ordered the other two.

"Yes!"

The three-person team, the other two quickly took orders.

Since she wants to do something about this target, she can't easily alarm the people around her.

Especially the Su family funeral company downstairs.

After all, dispatching Inhumans would have violated the regulations of Inhumans. If you accidentally disturbed the surrounding people, it would be a very troublesome thing.

The voice fell, the three figures flashed, and they disappeared quickly!

......

at the same time,

In the store, after Lin Yu left, the upgrade status of the store that had been under inspection finally came to an end.

【Testing completed! 】

[Pay one million yuan to upgrade the store to a second-level store! 】

[Pay 10 million yuan to upgrade the store to a third-level store! 】